Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kb47 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2009, 07:03 AM
    Liquid Protein,liquid flax oil, and prostate.
    I have taken natural supplements for years. The store where I buy them has been in business for 60 years and the lady I ask for advice from has been there that long also, so I feel she is well versed in the products I buy. In a discussion a couple months ago she recommended I take Flax seed oil for improved blood circulation and liquid collagen protein for an elevated psa. The prostate is normal in size with a psa reading of 3.8.
    When I went to my Dr. last week for lab work I told her I was taking those products and she said not to take the protein. She said the protein may not be good for the liver. When I told my nutritonist this she shrugged her shoulders and said she takes 2 tablespoons everyday for years. Are there some opinions on this subject?
    Thanks
    Ken
    Metalhead11592 Posts: 157, Reputation: 11

Oct 20, 2009, 07:28 AM

Hello Kb,
    I do body building and what-not for fun on my own and I am friends with a manager at the local GNC so I'm extremely knowledge able on this topic.
    I would tell you to trust your doctor before anyone else, She has the lab work that the nutritionist might not have had to begin with.
    Also everyone is different! What goes for one person doesn't always work for everyone, your doctor has the paper work saying what you should and shouldn't have I would say trust your docotor on this one.
    kb47 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2009, 08:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead11592 View Post
    Hello Kb,
    I do body building and what-not for fun on my own and i am friends with a manager at the local GNC so i'm extremely knowledge able on this topic.
    I would tell you to trust your doctor before anyone else, She has the lab work that the nutritionist might not have had to begin with.
    Also everyone is different! what goes for one person doesnt always work for everyone, your doctor has the paper work saying what you should and shouldnt have i would say trust your docotor on this one.
    Metalhead
    Thanks for your response.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Liquid Grout [ 2 Answers ]

I am wondering if anyone knows of a retailer who sells a product called "LIQUID GROUT". My father-in-law used it about a year ago and purchased it from QVC. They no longer carry it. It is a product that colors existing grout. Anyone know where to buy? Been searching on the Internet with no...

Liquid nails use [ 2 Answers ]

is securing a 2x4 onto fibreglass with liquid nails strong

Liquid diet [ 2 Answers ]

Is the liquid diet effective and what kinds of drinks do you need?

Liquid nitrogen [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I get liqid nitrogen in Union City, CA or Fremont,CA or Newark, CA or in Hayward, CA

Washing up liquid [ 2 Answers ]

What washing up liquid are you supposed to use? Can you use any?

View more questions Search