Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ranzers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2009, 03:11 AM
    Side effects of skin lightning cream
    How to make my dark skin to light skin and I want to know. Is "Rosance X18 gel cream and Soap" have any type of side effects like skin cancer or any minor side effects please tell me.
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Oct 21, 2009, 01:07 AM
    I don't know the ingredients in Rosance X18 cream and gel, have not used it either, but I have not heard of anyone getting skin cancer from it.

I have not heard of that cream in years, guess it's making a comeback now since some are posting about it again.
    canuguesswhoiam Posts: 44, Reputation: -1

Oct 21, 2009, 01:21 AM

On the excoboard many people were using it including me but we stopped when some people who 1st got light, started getting darker.. there was a report it contains 12% hq! I not so sure that's true, but that would explain why it turned brown so fast

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightning [ 1 Answers ]

I'm african... which do I use? Sure white lotion or fair and white lotion with AHA-2

Skin lightning [ 2 Answers ]

I have hyperpimentation marks on my cheeks and forehead.Read about Thiospot and want to know if it is a good product to use.Thank you

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

View more questions Search