Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Duztin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2009, 10:01 PM
    Name of this 90's anime cartoon?
    I'm having flashbacks of this old cartoon for some reason and I strangely want to watch it again. In the beginning I remember there being a boy in his room who hears a parade. I think he has a blimp hanging up in his room and sees an identical one flying outside his window. They take him away to another world where he is given a key to the city and is told not to unlock a certain giant door. He ends up getting curious and unlocks the door. A kind of darkness escapes and starts to take over the "kingdom?". Also, I kind of remember him flying around on a carpet or something... very faded memory of this anime... Hopefully this is enough info to strike someone's memory.
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Oct 20, 2009, 03:55 AM

Little Nemo, Adventures in Slumberland

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s Cartoon, Dinosaurs, anime-ish (I think) [ 11 Answers ]

Hey guys, so it's definitely not We're Back. Lol. I searched for dinosaur movies and everyone seems to be asking about that one. I'm pretty sure it was a movie and not a TV series, as I used to rent it as a kid (mid to late 80s). Details I can remember are: -Dinosaurs -humans have advanced...

90's short cartoon about a vampire and his nightmares cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I remember a short time toon I used to watch on the early 90's and now I forgot the name. It was about a vampire that did something and he ends up dead. But all that it was only a nightmare! When he dies in his dream, he wakes up and then goes back to sleep, closing his cofin. The toon must be...

Anime cartoon in the 90's [ 1 Answers ]

o.k. its been bugging me, but I got to know the title of this show. Its starts with 5 warriors or samuri's. Each one has a different weapon and different colored armor. The red one has two samuri swords, the orange one has nun-chucks, the blue one has a very big sword, the purple one has...

80-90's cartoon/anime (can't remember name) [ 1 Answers ]

Watched this anime on vhs close to 13 years ago. From what I remember, the movie was a series of small clips. The main character was muscular, top heavy, wore an all blue spandex suit that cover his round top head with really large top teeth protruding past his jaw (reminds me of The Tick, sort...

View more questions Search