Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    red463 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2009, 07:33 PM
    Is Tamiflu safe to take just because the Doc has a hunch?
    I have cold,cough, irritation in upper palate of the mouth, I feel sick, hot and cold at the same time, but I don't have a fever, he took a nasal swab for swine flu diagnosis but the result isn't out yet do you think it's a good idea to complete my prescription? He wants me to continue, I have taken 7 tamiflu tabs but to no good...
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 19, 2009, 07:41 PM

He's your doctor. I'd go with him on this one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Liposuction,safe or not safe in my country? [ 1 Answers ]

hello everyone, my name is queen, I'm 25yrs old,and I'm a nigerian. I'm considering a lipo and I'm a little apprehensive about it. Its going to be for my arms and tommy. There's a popular beautician in my country(modupe ozolua),she flies in surgeons from America to perform various surgeries. I...

Hunch back pain? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi :confused:will start with first 1) I have a hunch-back 2) Forward neck I'm seriously mest up , I'm 19 years old ( I hope I didn't make myself worst than I am ) worst of all I cannot sit still in the same sit for more then around half an hour lets not speak even if the bench/sit was made from...

T safe Coil and thrush? T safe problems? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused:I had c t safe coil fitted back in may. I have had thrush since, anyone evr had thise from the tsafe?? Please let me know of any other problems you have had with this device?? :confused:

Am I safe? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have been on birth control for 7years straight now, and recently I was just finishing up my last 2 days off the pill(my sugar pills) but I knew me and my boyfriend were going to have sex, so I started a new pack 2 days early and took a pill. It was probably about 6 hours before we had sex. I...

View more questions Search