Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Riansmsu Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2009, 11:40 AM
    Outer Limits / Twilight Zone episode
    Can't remember if it's The Outer Limits or The Twilight Zone so bear with me. I'm thinking of an episode where numerous people are chosen to destroy the earth if need be. They are in isolation and have no idea what is going on outside. Now these people aren't all in the same room, but they are connected by cameras. They are in different locations around the world. The reason they would need to destroy the earth is because if there is an alien invasion. Well, one by one the people start to die and then when only one person is left and he is about to destroy the earth, the President comes on and tells him not to, but it turns out that the president is being controlled by an alien.

If you know it, please tell me the show and episode number.

Thanks in advance!!
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2009, 05:05 PM

I've seen literally every single episode of Twilight Zone - even the ones from the 1980's and that definitely does not sound like anything I ever viewed in that series.

So by elimination that leaves the Outer Limits series.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2009, 05:12 PM
    You can try looking here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...02%29_episodes
    Zavier24 Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Oct 26, 2009, 12:05 PM

I saw this one... however it wasn't the President. The guy fell in love with one of the other isolated people. She was talking him out of it and when he reveals where he is located, you see that the female is controlled by an alien hand. Very good episode
    Tariqg Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Oct 27, 2009, 04:23 AM

Hey people this sounds like the episode "dead man's switch" from season 3 of the new outer limits (s03e13)
    Tariqg Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Oct 27, 2009, 04:26 AM
    Also the guy who is controlled by the aliens is the general in charge...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Twilight Zone Episode name? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for an episode of 'The Twilight Zone' that I saw when I was a child. It's an episode from the late 80's or early 90's, so it's in color, here's the premise.. . A young couple is having financial difficulties when one day they get a knock on the door, it's a very old man(50's-70's). He...

The Twilight Zone [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of the episode of The Twilight Zone where the man in it worked in an office and was really nasty to everyone thinking they all should be more like him. Then he gets zoomed into the Twilight Zone and realises that everybody looks like him. Can anybody please help me with...

I am looking for the name of an episode. (probably from twilight zone) [ 3 Answers ]

At this episode a team of soldiers discovered a dome in a forest clearing. This dome was like a shield, and the soldiers could see inside but not enter. Inside the dome there was a cabin and a Amish family (dad, mum and 2 kids) living their life normally but they couldn't see the soldiers camping...

Twilight Zone Mystery Episode ? [ 2 Answers ]

Caught the beginning of this sometime in the 80s,I remember it was in colour and it was about miracle water that made people younger the more they drank it... anyone remember this one ? :confused:

Twilight zone [ 5 Answers ]

I remember that it was a movie from the twlight show.. I woman was outside gardening and she had found a wooden box and in it was a silverr necklace. She had discovered that when she would put it on and say the words SHUT UP everyone would freeze. So she went into the grocery mall and wanted the...

View more questions Search