Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tgreen00 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2006, 08:22 AM
    Cell phone
    I had a cingular cell phone.. I broke it.. my son gave me his old Samsung t-mobil phone.. well my sim card won't work.. is there any way to make it work?? any help
    clouded Posts: 31, Reputation: 3
    -

Dec 4, 2006, 12:47 PM
    Each cell phone carrier is provided with their own equipment that can only work for there users. This is protected by sim cards and SPC's (service programming code). Back in the old days of analog it was possible to hook it up uto a computer and "flash" the new info into the phone.

The only thing I could suggest is putting it on eBay and the buying the right one.

Good luck.
    broadmore Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2007, 04:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tgreen00
    i had a cingular cell phone..i broke it.. my son gave me his old samsung t-mobil phone..well my sim card wont work ..is there any way to make it work ??????any help
    You can go to a t-moble store and buy another sim card for it.
    broadmore Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2007, 04:36 AM
    Buy another sim card at a t-moble store

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Don't Want A New Cell Phone! [ 2 Answers ]

:mad: Hi, A couple of years ago I purchaes a flip phone from ATT Wireless-about a year ago CellularOne took over. I chose the pay-as-you-go service. Last month, I was more or less informed by CellularOne that I needed to sign up for a new pay-as-you-go plan & purchase a new phone. I don't...

Already own cell phone? [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone direct me or inform me?I previously had a contract with a company who provided cell phone service(ALLTELL) The contract has been Up(1year) 9th of Jan 2005.Iwould like to use my exsisting phone(Motorola) And sign on with a new company.Most PCS will not do this,you have to use Their...

Cell phone, etc. Tracking? [ 3 Answers ]

I've met a man, we have dated, he says he lives in Maryland (originally said D.C.), however the cell #/area code (818) is L.A. based.  When he calls my home phone, appropriate name comes up, however I would like to find out his actual place of residence... seeing if  he is truthful... All I have is...

Cell phone overseas [ 1 Answers ]

I travel to China every few weeks. I am getting killed on Roaming. Its like 2.60 per incomming and outgoing call! There must be some way to get around this. Any ideas?

View more questions Search