Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ceesees Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2009, 05:26 AM
    Stelly mounds, Lebeau LA
    Do the mounds depict the Gulf of Mexico and the Yucatan (as an island) in the BC years? Page 37, PreColumbian Architecture in Eastern North America shows 3 mounds, one shaped like a wide V and two shaped like a circle, rectangle. The V shaped mound is reminiscent of the Yucatan shape separated from the neck of Mexico (hooked to Texas) and separated from Guatemala at Atitlan. If you look at Earthviewer ([url=http://WWW.FORMILAB.CH/EARTHVIEW) there are two notches, one on the Yucatan plate and an inverted one off Cape Canaveral, Florida. Is that where the Yucatan was a long time ago?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2009, 05:37 AM

Is this homework? It appears to be copied from something (as are your other questions). There is a homework section.

Oct 19, 2009, 05:47 AM
    :eek: No, not homework. I have had a life-long interested in the mound builders.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2009, 06:36 AM

I notice you have several life-long interests, two of which have been combined. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/astron...ml#post2035522

Nov 24, 2009, 04:40 PM

Sorry, It is WWW.FOURMILAB.CH/EARTHVIEW. That also shows on the Gulf of Mexico seafloor a round circle off Campeche, Mexico with partial 2 outer circles. Was it a collapsed volcano? Was it Atlantis?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are these mounds of orange bugs and flies all over yard? [ 4 Answers ]

I was just in my yard and felt something on my foot, when I looked down I saw this pile of orangish bugs with flies emerging. When I looked around I noticed that they are everywhere. I can look out my front window and see the little flies beginning to fly up and some birds diving for them. I this...

How do you get rid of huge ant mounds [ 1 Answers ]

We have several huge ant mounds surrounding our property. How can we get rid of them?

View more questions Search