Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweet_chick Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2009, 03:36 AM
    I have bled for a day
    Hi, I have pcos and I had regular periods since August I have nt had my periods, I had my first sex in early August. I did bled in sept for a day it was more of a spotting, plus getting cramps and backache. Plus on the 18th oct as well just spotting. I am confused what to do, I have taken a pregnancy it was negative. I am not taking anything for my pcos because doctors said if your periods are regular so its OK. Guys help me what shall I do. I recently seen a gyni by end of aug and I was having a regularly periods and now all of a sudden nt getting anything. What's happeni?:(

Oct 19, 2009, 03:38 AM

Sorry for little confusion, I have not started my period since August, my last period was on da 1st August, till now I have nt started

Oct 20, 2009, 02:05 AM

Can anyone help me here ?
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2009, 03:14 AM

I'm sure it is all related to the pcos. Please stop text chat. How are you being treated for the PCOS? You need to give us all an opprtunity to answer you as we are all in different time zones and do this on our free time as most of us work and have families to take care of.

Oct 20, 2009, 07:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by danielnoahsmommy View Post
    I'm sure it is all related to the pcos. please stop text chat. How are you being treated for the PCOS? you need to give us all an opprtunity to answer you as we are all in different time zones and do this on our free time as most of us work and have families to take care of.
    First of all I apologise, I'm new to this whole thing. Nt being treated at all for this, all they have said lose some weight. I was taking metaformin I could not tolerate it. What I don't understand I have been diagnoised for 2 and half years had regular periods, the only side effect I was getting facial hair and hair loss bt nt unregularly periods. Now they are playing up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It hurt and bled when we fooled around [ 1 Answers ]

I am quite scared because I am a virgin and when me and my boyfriend were fooling around he didn't realise but he hurt me abit and I had some bleeding. I am really worried because if that happened when we just fooled around what will it be like when we actually have sex?. its going to be so much...

Cannot get heat upstairs!bled system already! [ 1 Answers ]

I just replaced my hot water baseboard.I have a gas boiler that is brand new.. only about 6 months old(everything worked fine before I did this replacement)I shut the boiler off, then shut the supply off at the boiler.I did the replacement of the baseboard.. everything went good.I turned on the...

Radiators not heating when bled [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Potterton Kingfisher 2 floor standing boiler. The two radiators in the living room are only partially heating. The radiators make whooshing sounds when turned on and this also happens when being bled. Nothing comes out on one radiator when being bled and the other blows out air then...

Has Anyone Here Bled When They Were Pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

:p I have been bleeding very strangely and i am wondering if it is possible to bleed lighter than usual, not just spotting, and still be pregnant, somebody help me because i am feeling so sick but i don't know if this is something else:confused: :) :mad:

View more questions Search