Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    orientaldragon Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2009, 01:41 AM
    Which toy is safe to my dog?
    I like such Dog Toys online. But I don't know which is safe to my canine friend? She is a Chihuahua. :)
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2009, 03:11 AM

No toys with squeekers or rawhide. Very dangerous, but that is just my opinion
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2009, 04:21 AM

Mine love squeeky toys, they can amuse selves for hours squeek squeek squeeking... drives me insane but I know they are having fun..

Do you plan on using that site to order toys?
    I would find another place as they are very, very over priced, they have one toy on there for $6.66 that I paid $2 for!!

Basically anything on there is fine for a Chihuahua, with larger dogs you have to be more careful of smaller balls and toys but it's going to be pretty hard for a Chi to swallow any of those!

I like kong toys for dogs, they are a hard rubber ball with a hole in them to ut treats in... the dog rolls the ball around and sometimes a treat will drop out.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2009, 04:44 AM

Kongs are the best!!
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2009, 09:22 AM
    My dog is scared of the 'squeek'. She throws her toy all around and plays catch with it all by herself, but if you pick it up and 'squeek' it, she runs and hides.:rolleyes:
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2009, 09:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Dahlia View Post
    My dog is scared of the 'squeek'. She throws her toy all around and plays catch with it all by herself, but if you pick it up and 'squeek' it, she runs and hides.:rolleyes:
    Haha that's cute :)

Mine love Tuesdays.. Tuesday is 'new toy day' I get them a squeeky each and they run around the house squeeking them... you can't hear a thing for about 15 minutes until they bite a hole in them and they don't make noise anymore :rolleyes:
    orientaldragon Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2009, 01:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    Mine love squeeky toys, they can amuse selves for hours squeek squeek squeeking... drives me insane but I know they are having fun..

Do you plan on using that site to order toys?
    I would find another place as they are very, very over priced, they have one toy on there for $6.66 that I paid $2 for!!!

Basically anything on there is fine for a Chihuahua, with larger dogs you have to be more careful of smaller balls and toys but it's going to be pretty hard for a Chi to swallow any of those!

I like kong toys for dogs, they are a hard rubber ball with a hole in them to ut treats in... the dog rolls the ball around and sometimes a treat will drop out.

Thanks, all guys. I think I should give her kong toys, which are not easy to be bitten through and are safer to dogs.
    rex123 Posts: 766, Reputation: 100

Oct 21, 2009, 02:35 AM

I'm with Shaz. Kongs are great.

My dog's favorite toy is his AKC Squirel. It has two squeakers, one in the body and one in the tail.
    Here's a link of some on sale. Puppy Toys, Dog Toys, Dog Apparel, Puppy Treats toys are great and very fun.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Liposuction,safe or not safe in my country? [ 1 Answers ]

hello everyone, my name is queen, I'm 25yrs old,and I'm a nigerian. I'm considering a lipo and I'm a little apprehensive about it. Its going to be for my arms and tommy. There's a popular beautician in my country(modupe ozolua),she flies in surgeons from America to perform various surgeries. I...

T safe Coil and thrush? T safe problems? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused:I had c t safe coil fitted back in may. I have had thrush since, anyone evr had thise from the tsafe?? Please let me know of any other problems you have had with this device?? :confused:

Safe Tan [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, has anybody tried the product Safe Tan? Does it work? It seems pretty expensive... here's a link check it out thanks Safe Tan - The Safest Choice in Tanning

Is this safe? [ 9 Answers ]

Not sure who to ask this of. Building Inspector in small town does not seem to know anything and he only works a couple days a week. A plumber is the one who fixed and cleaned the situation I need answers too. I get different answers from different plumbers. This week I got fed up with an on...

How safe is it. [ 7 Answers ]

Recently my panel is making a "sizzling" noise. I'm sure it has too much load. My furnace, Stove, some plugs in my kitchen and one plug in my bedroom are all connected in this particular breaker. I want to do the work. I won't cause any problem by turning off the main breaker for the...

View more questions Search