Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Miss_x_erika Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Oct 19, 2009, 12:04 AM
    I vaguely remember the video.need artist&title
    Ok, haven't seen this video in YEARS. NO idea who sings it all I know is it's a male country artist. I remember the picture wasn't very good so I'm assuming mid 90's era. And all I can remember about the video is somewhere (I beliveve near the end of the song) the guy goes to this house to give his wife or girlfriend or whatever flowers, but when he looks into the bedroom he sees a shadow, of a man hugging the girl, on the wall.He didn't realise it was only their little boy dressed up in his clothes... So he walks out all angry and drops the flowers on the ground gets back into his truck and drives off really fast. The girl runs outside and see's him leave and the flowers on te ground... that's all I remember.

It's driving me crazy. Someone please tell me who it is or some lyrics or SOMETHING. Pelase?:confused:
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Oct 21, 2009, 04:36 AM

I'm thinking "That Ain't My Truck" by Rhett Akins, but can't watch the video right now from my iPhone because it won't play it, and I'm working away from my computer right now. I remember seeing this video. Was it Wade Hayes? Clay Walker? Toby Keith? Rick Trevino? Tracy Lawrence? Just some ideas...
    Miss_x_erika Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Oct 22, 2009, 11:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauser5 View Post
    I'm thinking "That Ain't My Truck" by Rhett Akins, but can't watch the video right now from my iPhone because it won't play it, and I'm working away from my computer right now. I remember seeing this video. was it Wade Hayes? Clay Walker? Toby Keith? Rick Trevino? Tracy Lawrence? just some ideas...

It's not that isn't my truck... I thought that too... but I watched the video on YouTube... that's not right... I don't know about the others though
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Jun 17, 2010, 03:29 PM

Keith Harling- Papa Bear ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't remember the song title or artist to these lyrics! [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know the song title or artist to this song but I know the lyrics started out: "Remember how it was at the start, and how my heart was torn apart. If I could make a wish from the heart, we'll be together, forever in love. Do you remember how we fell in love" It's a beautiful slow song by a...

Kiss Music Video Year 2000, can't remember title [ 2 Answers ]

I have been racking my brains, it was a music video in the year 2000, think it was garage or dance, it started with a young girl with lots of make up, dancing and jumping on a bed! In remember it being really yellow! Please help with a name or artist its driving me crazy! :eek:

I am goig crazy because I can't remember the song title or artist [ 2 Answers ]

I can remember some of the lyrics it goes something liike Can we forget about the things I said when I was young I didn't mean to call you fat... Then some more words... then something like I'm sleeping with my clothes off

View more questions Search