Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kkenney79 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2006, 07:29 AM
    Truck Driving Job
    I have had a Dui over five years ago. When I was young I got into some trouble with drugs in high school and have to prior underage drinking charge which are over 10 years old. Is it going to be possible for me to become a truck driver ever? Will anyone hire me with my background?
    grannynan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2007, 07:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kkenney79
    I have had a Dui over five years ago. When i was young i got into some trouble with drugs in high school and have to prior underage drinking charge which are over 10 years old. Is it going to be possible for me to become a truck driver ever? Will anyone hire me with my background?
    Kenny, try this site: Trucking Jobs | Truck Driving Jobs available at New Driving Jobs! which lists the various companies and what they require, or allow. Also, Truck driving jobs at trucking companies. Truck Driver Jobs at the #1 source for trucking jobs. is a good site. Good luck!
    Grannynan
    Ken 297 Posts: 112, Reputation: 24

Jan 1, 2007, 03:26 PM
    Kenny
    I'm not sure what the rules are for getting a Pardon but it would be well worth it to find out.
    I recently had to turn down an excellent candidate for a job until he got his pardon. It took about a year to complete the process. They take into account the time since your last conviction and the serious nature of the convictions.
    Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Truck driving with felony [ 28 Answers ]

I am a convicted felon looking for a job in the truck driving, industry, my conviction is 6 years old, I am looking for trucking companies that are willing to hire a truck driver with a criminal past.

Driving to the basket help [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm 15 years old, 5.7 and 110lb. I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice/tips on driving to the basket effectively during a game while being guarded. And please be specific because I would really practice it and appriciate it thanks :)

2001 Dodge truck driving light diagram needed [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a 2001 Dodge truck light wiring diagram so I can hook up driving lights that will come on directly with the highbeam instead of a separate switch.

Help this is driving me crazy [ 7 Answers ]

OK well I was suppose to get my period may 6 it was late and came on may 14th but it was very very lite. It didn't even soak a pad. And it went away 3 days later. Where as I am normally 6-7 days and very heavy. And on cd12 I had a dark red discharge and only lasted a couple hours but wasn't heavy....

I'm driving myself mad... [ 17 Answers ]

On the whole my relationship with my boyfriend is good. We are fairly honest with each other. Last wkend we went clubbing together, with about another 5 people. We had a good evening and got very drunk. There's this 1 girl who has known me and boyfriend forever, very sweet girl just abit...

View more questions Search