Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MECKA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2009, 08:37 PM
    Mental illness
    My bofriend has been in mental health now 4 times this year but now he has a order to stay in there until he sees someone for his mental illness of bipolar and paranoia s I know he needs help but I miss him,does this mean he has to stay until they feel like he's getting better I don't understand
    Metalhead11592 Posts: 157, Reputation: 11

Oct 20, 2009, 05:40 AM

Hey I was in the same situation; I was considered a threat to myself and they wanted to keep me watched. They will keep him until they find that he is not a threat to himself or others. How old is he, and is the order a court order? Because if it is a court order than he needs to be found stable in front of a court with a psychiatric evaluation. I was 17

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have a mental illness? [ 9 Answers ]

Ok I'm 13 and know that there has to be something wrong with me cause I'm obsessed with girls and their parts and I masturbate about 6 times a week.. . Now that I have that off my chest, I need to know is this some kind of stage or am I just a sick and twisted person? Is this normal? Am I strange?...

Mental illness [ 6 Answers ]

How do u help someone that dose not think there is anything wrong with them?? Everyone in our family thinks he`ll just get better... but it`s just getting worse!! I use to be the only one my brother trusted, but now he won't even talk to me:( ///I love him and would never be able to forgive myself...

Mental illness [ 12 Answers ]

Are there any government programs that will train the mentally ill for employment? Thanks, L.E.

Mental illness vs physical illness [ 6 Answers ]

I need advise on what to do about my older sister. She is 57 years old and has spent most of her adult life in and out of hospitals. Although she does have some real medical problems she constantly complains about her health. She is fairly dependent on pain medications although she denies...

Do I have mental illness [ 6 Answers ]

Do I have mental illness?I can't control my anger always.. I easily get mad and want to turned something to a big fight always.. How do I deal with my anger management problem?is there any medication for this?

View more questions Search