Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dbrownworth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2009, 04:45 PM
    Field goal on 3rd down
    If a team attempts a field goal on 3rd down and misses do they get another try on 4th down?
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2009, 01:24 PM

Whenever a field goal is taken missed or hit, It goes to the other team. So if they kick a field goal on 3rd and hit, the other team obviously gets the ball back, just like if they score a touchdown on 3rd down the other team gets it back. So if you score or don't score with a field goal the other team gets the ball.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Financial Goal [ 2 Answers ]

How many years will it take to reach your goal if you deposit $42,180.53 in a brokerage account and you plan to add $5,000 at the end of every year until your account reaches $250,000. You expect to earn 12% annually?

My bfs ultimate goal. [ 7 Answers ]

So my boyfriend and I are deeply in love but we come to disagreements about sharing control and my lifestyle. I am a exotic dancer and model. In the beginning of our relationship he accepted it and sometimes encouraged me. But now he hates it about me and tries everything from "kidnapping" me to...

Unrealistic goal? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I weigh 180 lbs and would like to lose 30-40lbs by April 30, 07. My goal weight is 140-150Do you think this is a realistic goal, any suggestion on the best way of accomplishing this goal? I don't have any problems exercising or food restrictions!

What is your goal in life? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm just curious 8)

View more questions Search