Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mbrooksci Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2009, 03:51 PM
    Where to find 30inch freestanding shower
    I need a 30inch freestanding shower stall.House was built in 1945 and I am having trouble locating one . Base is 30 inches and it has plastic sides. HELP!!
    M.B.Carr
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Oct 19, 2009, 06:53 AM
    Will this do? Dreamline Sector Shower Enclosure, 30 3/4" x 30 3/4" x 72 7/8" - Chrome Fixture
    Good luck, Tom
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Oct 19, 2009, 11:09 AM

You are not stating your location and whether your project is being inspected. So I will suggest that you read this article before you proceed with the purchase:
    If The Damn Thing Won't Pass Code, Don't Sell It . . .: GoArticles.com
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Oct 19, 2009, 01:25 PM
    Outside of a custom tile shower this is about the only one I could come up with on the net that came cl,ose to the measures that you specified. Will this job be permitted and inspected? I can see no reason this unit wouldn't pass code but if you're concerned you can check with your local building department. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Freestanding furance will not run [ 2 Answers ]

My older freestanding furance will not burn. Pilot is running and thermostate is working properly. Thermocoupling just replaced. Help

Napoleon propane freestanding fireplace [ 11 Answers ]

Napoleon freestanding fireplace has been used for about six years without problems. Got a call today to come light the pilot. Fireplace was sooted up extremely bad. Gas pressures are fine, vent and intake are fine. Air shutters are set correctly. Nobody was home when I was working on the unit...

Where to find shower arm with a screw on flange [ 3 Answers ]

I need a shower arm that is metal that has a screw on flange. This helps to secure the shower arm to the from of the shower stall side then through the wall where it is then screwed into the water supply. I have a plastic one but it is old. I tried a newer on that just sticks through the wall and...

Problem with GE Freestanding Gas Stove [ 1 Answers ]

I am having problems with my oven. When it is in bake mode it turns on and heats up for a minute than it shuts off. The burner appears to be slightly still on but it will not heat up to temperature. The broiler works and will burn to temperature. Any ideas?

Shower Strainer - where to find [ 2 Answers ]

First time poster. Looking for a strong (brass?) shower strainer replacement. Original is 3-1/2" diameter with 2 screws 2-3/4" apart on center. Chrome finish. Bought a replacement at Orchard Supply Hardware - but the strainer dented the first time I stepped on it. Don't know the...

View more questions Search