Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suji25 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2009, 10:18 AM
    Installing 2 utilities in same winxp system
    Is it right to install windows washer and ccleaner both software in one machine having windows xp operating system.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2009, 10:24 AM

It is OK, would suggest not to have both running in backround at same time though, run them manuallly when you want to use them as they both may be started with windows if setup to run program when PC is started

So, you can install them both but go to the settings options within the programs and set not to run on startup and just run them when you want to manually

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

System Volume Information Folder in Winxp [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I want to get confirm what all is there in System Volume Information folder in Windowsxp professional. I mean what are the contents of the folder, can we open the folder and what is the function of the folder. Thanks Waiting for reply!!

WinXP System Restore [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Malware Infection in my Laptop after installing IE7(Beta3). I have Norton Anti Virus 2006. I tried many ways but I cannot remove it.There is this popup window on my Task Bar "System Alert: Spyware Detected". When ever I am on the internet, at about every five minutes a popup will open...

Winxp pro-please select the operating system to start [ 2 Answers ]

I did what I thought was a clean install of xp pro --I think it has installed itself on both the C and D partitions --if so can this be easily fixed or will I have to re-install and re- activate with Microsoft again??

Winxp system restore [ 13 Answers ]

I have HP XP home edition that I purchased in December and had a technician come to set it up and install Norton Antivrus and DSL. Was using Media player yesterday when I got prompt to update it, which I did. They said to turn on system restore... the computer technician had it turned off. I...

View more questions Search