Ask
    yantyan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2009, 08:29 PM
    Furnace short cycling Bryant Series SB C Model 100 393J
    My furnace has been short cycling.

Bryant upflow forced air furnace
    Series SB C
    Model 100 393J

It will run for approximately 10 to 15 seconds, shut off for approximately 1 minute, run for 10 to 15 seconds, shut off for approximately 1 minute. It does this for around 7 to 9 times then will not cycle for another 30 minutes.

Could you please help me!

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant furnace cycling on and off [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Bryant gas furnace, model# 310AAV048135. It comes on, runs for a couple minutes then shuts off while the blower still runs. I am getting a fault code of 33, which indicates several things according to the label on the device. Earlier in the summer, I was having a similar problem when...

Bryant furnace short cycling [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Bryant 80 furnace , had the ignitor replaced in November. Since then the furnace will power up, ignitor and burners will go and then when the blower turns on the burners go out, the blower will go for about 90 seconds and then shut down. It will do this repeatedly sometimes as many as 30...

Short cycling furnace [ 0 Answers ]

Hello Again, Thank you for the previous help suggestions. The last suggestion I received mentioned the possibility of a defective limit switch. I replaced the switch but that did not solve the problem. However, I did received a fault LED, "defect or flaw in gas flow". I checked my line,...

Bryant furnace cycling on and off [ 6 Answers ]

Thanks for taking your time to read this post! I have a Bryant natural gas furnace model 383KAV036070 that is about 7 years old. It started working sporadically about a week ago. I replaced the thermostat with no luck. It seems that it is reading a trouble code of 34. It will start up and ignite...

Bryant furnace keeps cycling on [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Bryant Legacy plus 90 furnace that is about 2 & 1/2 years old. The furnace will kick on and run till the temp on the thermostat is reached, it then shuts down but will immediately start back up again and continue to cycle like this 5 or 6 times until I adjust the thermostat down a degree...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.