Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2010, 08:21 PM

Keep up the NC, you are doing the right thing.

You have a whole life ahead.

Those texts are just wussy guilt.

Show him & yourself that you don't play that.
    Younglove09 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2010, 09:51 AM

Thank you
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2010, 09:55 AM

Stay strong,good luck and take care.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

At home jobs good thing? Or a bad thing? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a two month old little girl, and a job I have had for almost 4 years. When I first found out I was pregnant my boss and I sat down and discussed my future with the company. We decided that after my maternity leave I would come back part time (20 hours) until January of 2009. I am now back...

What is the RIGHT thing to do? [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together now for almost 15 months and he just recently went off to college so we are trying to adjust to not seeing each other every day like we used to. Well he has been gone now for about 3 weeks and we talk on the phone every day for at least 5 minutes, which is...

Tell something about yourself [ 1 Answers ]

I am basha I am gradauate in management I completed graduation in the year 1996 after that I joined in mba course but due to some financial problems I discontinued my mba course after that in the year 1999 I joined in a pesticides company as a sales executive in the area west godavar and east...

How do I go about doing the right thing. [ 4 Answers ]

Okay I would just like to find out if anyone could give me advice on the following I have two problems... :( I am going out with my boyfriend for four months and we have a good relationships With minor problems 1> I really love him and keep telling me he loves me but something I think...

View more questions Search