Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Uclanos Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2009, 07:09 PM
    I was cut by nothing I could see and I felt it while it happened and I was also standing up and still have the cuts

I have been clawed by something demon like. I still have claw marks and there's no way it was animal because I was awake when it happened someone help.

Your answer didn't help mutch and I just don't know what to do I feel like its going to happen again?

I think I need an excorcism who should I contact for this cause the paranormal activity in my house has grown so please help me...

I think I need an excorcism. Because the paranormal activity in ny house has grown. Who should I contact please help..
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2009, 07:46 PM

Hum... interesting. Here's a similar thread you may find helpful.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/parano...ns-293579.html
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 17, 2009, 08:36 PM

Please don't keep asking the same question many times.
    I have merged them.

After that if you have related posts merely "answer" your own question to add more info.

Have you contacted your personal pastor

Oct 17, 2009, 08:43 PM
    No because I don't think they would believe me
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 17, 2009, 08:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Uclanos View Post
    no because i dont think they would believe me
    Then you apparently have doubts. You won't get anywhere unless you try. Contact a priest or minister.

Oct 17, 2009, 08:49 PM
    OK I will I want to also but for some reason when I think about going there I start to get sick does that mean anything.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 17, 2009, 08:51 PM
    ok i will i want to also but for some reason when i think about going there i start to get sick does that mean anything.?
    It may mean you don't have your story straight yet. It has nothing to do with the paranormal.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 17, 2009, 08:51 PM

You may search and see if there is a deliverence type ministry in your area,

But the place to start is with your own personal pastor, all normal ministers will investigate,

Oct 17, 2009, 08:55 PM
    well at least you guys are helping others won't. But I still don't understand why I just randomly started getting these cuts?

Oct 17, 2009, 09:02 PM
    There are other things that have happened before this that I thought were spiritual but I'm not sure if their related
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 17, 2009, 09:06 PM
    well at least you guys are helping others wont. But i still dont understand why i just randomly started getting these cuts?
    It's not that "others won't" help. This isn't a chat board. The experts and others come and go depending on their other responsibilities in real life. I'd advise you to give it a couple of days to get more answers.

Are the cuts obvious? Where are they?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 17, 2009, 09:10 PM
    there are other things that have happened before this that i thought were spiritual but im not sure if their related
    My father was a minister. Had you come to him for help, he would have questioned you about your experiences, checked your cuts, gone with you to the place(s) where you had these various experiences, and then did what was necessary to relieve your mind and soul.

Oct 17, 2009, 09:21 PM
    Ok sorry to confuse you I meant others as in my neighbors and the cuts are on my back and arm plus this happened a day ago now.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2009, 08:23 AM

In your other thread you were advised to contact your local minister or priest,have you done that?

Oct 18, 2009, 08:42 AM
    Yes I did but they didn't say anything and hung up for no reason?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 18, 2009, 08:54 AM
    Right I will say this once and once only.
    ANY further spam posting the same issue across different boards WILL result in this account being banned.
    You have been told about this already!
    Also, seeing as you have already asked this Same thing under a different username I am closing this thread.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/parano...ed-405211.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Paranormal activity [ 14 Answers ]

What could I do to find out if there's a ghost in my house

Paranormal activity! [ 5 Answers ]

OK well I have a lot of activity in my house with ghosts and I'm the only one who see hears and feels what they do.I am a 14 year old female,I lost my girlfriend to suicide so ik she's with me. But my house was built on a cemetery. I live in my own room for 8 years until this year. My room would be...

Unexplained Paranormal Activity? [ 3 Answers ]

In the past year, my family and I have been experiencing some weird stuff. We are big sceptics, but can't find a logical explanation for some of the things that have been going on. Very often, we will wake up in the middle of the night and feel like someone is sitting on our bed. We have a cat and...

Paranormal activity in my home [ 2 Answers ]

My family and I hear voices and footsteps in our home. I was wondering how I can go about finding the history of our home in newfield New Jersey. (ex. Who has lived here? Died here in or on our property?) without leaving my home or visiting a library.

More paranormal activity [ 4 Answers ]

I have an electronic woopee cusion that keeps going off by itself.. but it started doing this right after I stopped from practicing telekinesis today. What's happening? Any psychic help would be greatly appreciated... thank you and god bless.

View more questions Search