Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mandyflint Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2006, 10:53 PM
    80's Kids movie?
    Having memory flashes about a movie from the 80's. I think it was a kids movie but it frighted the crap out of me. Maybe it wasn't a kids movie. I don't watch horrors so it could be one.

It is about a young child (boy) who sees a little man in his room. He comes from a heater??
    I think there is another scene where the child is brushing his teeth and the mother tells him to make sure he brushes them correctly??? Could be 10 different movies but I think it is the same one.

Thanks!:confused:
    Mattlynn Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Nov 10, 2006, 05:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mandyflint
    Having memory flashes about a movie from the 80's. I think it was a kids movie but it frighted the crap out of me. Maybe it wasn't a kids movie. I don't watch horrors so it could be one.

It is about a young child (boy) who sees a little man in his room. He comes from a heater??
    I think there is another scene where the child is brushing his teeth and the mother tells him to make sure he brushes them correctly??? Could be 10 different movies but I think it is the same one.

Thanks!:confused:
    Was there more than 1 little man, I rememeber a film like this, but they came from behind the fire place, and there was quite a few of them, they eventually kidnapped the dad and the film ended.
    One part of the film they were down the side of the bed
    I crapped myself for weeks going to bed in case they were there, especially as I had a fire place in my bedroom too
    Matt
    ShaunsWife Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2008, 07:45 AM
    Cats eye has a scene with a little man that steels the girls breath and the cat scares it off, and poltergeist 2 has a scene where the boy is brushing his teeth and his braces wrap him all up
    mels mom Posts: 39, Reputation: 6

Jul 2, 2008, 01:18 PM
    Indian in the cubard had a small toy that came alive in the cubbard. Eraser had a woman with chipmunck cheeks that danced behind the radiator

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's animated kids movie PLEASE HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so I always used to watch this movie when I stayed home sick from school. I don't remember much, but here goes... It was animated kind of like the last unicorn, but the colors were mainly fall colors... very orange. It was set among the hills... I think on a castle or there was some sort of...

80's kids movie with leprechaun [ 4 Answers ]

Driving me crazy! No one believes that this movie exists. About two children who meet a leprechaun who takes them to a world on the other side of the rainbow using gold dust. The people in the other world worship this monster thing, like a huge moon, and slide into its mouth and are either turned...

80's kids movie [ 2 Answers ]

Knowing my luck Im not going to be able to get an answer, but here it is anyways: In the beginning of the movie it was a boy and a girl and they get the larger dolls with short curly hair and then the kids hug them the dolls come to life. Then the dolls and the kids both go into the mirror into...

80's kids movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I remember this movie from when I was younger but can't remember the title. It was about kids that would ice skate and then they talked to a snowman that could talk back to them. The snowmans name was Mr. Kumico or something like that.

View more questions Search