Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    waltman46 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2006, 10:49 PM
    I want my grey hair back!
    Hello,I am a 47 year young man and recently decided to dye my hair.My hair was a silver/grey and I went with a medium/dark brown.Also did the Just for Men beard color and am having allergic reactions to that after using it several times.What can I do to get my grey back without having to spend an arm & a leg?I used ColorSilk hair dye for women and did it twice within one month.Any help will be very much appreciated.Went to Wal-Mart but un-easy with their suggestion.Thank You!
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 4, 2006, 01:06 AM
    If you've used a permanent hair color on your hair, it will be difficult for you to get your gray hair back. I recommend that you go to the salon. A hairstylist may remove color and then use a white or silver toner to achieve the gray affect. Or, you can try to be patient and let your hair grow out naturally.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grey hair? [ 6 Answers ]

I decided that I was sick of having roots show so I wanted to dye my bleached blonde hair to the color at my roots (dusty blonde). I can't afford to go to a color stylist at the moment but I figured since I'd be going darker (and matching to my scalp color) it'd be an easy process. I chose the...

Thinking about growing out my grey [ 3 Answers ]

Greetings from a newbie! Maybe someone here can help me. I'm close to 100% grey and have been coloring my hair for close to 30 years. I'm thinking about letting it come in, since I'm fairly young looking & live in So. Cal where no one is allowed to be grey so it could be striking in a Taylor...

Grey Hair - Premature [ 3 Answers ]

What causes grey hair, besides the commonly known strees, inherited, lack of melanin in hair? Is lack of protein one of the cause? What is the remedies to cure grey hair. I have try vit B, it doesn't work for me any more. I found that dye hair will cause more grey hair for people like us who...

How long does cat hair take to grow back? [ 2 Answers ]

We adopted 2 cats 10 months ago from the Animal Rescue Center. One cat was 5 months old at the time. He is a black and white, medium length haired cat. When we got him, the hair on his abdomen was like someone had shaved him. The ARC didn't have any back ground information on him but did say...

View more questions Search