Ask
    dream11207 Posts: 39, Reputation: 3

Nov 12, 2009, 02:00 PM

Yesss it is red
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2009, 02:08 PM

Oh my...

Think about all the time your wasting on this guy... think about all the great guys who are out there,and you can't even see past this guy... he is not treating you right... but you have this idea that you and he are meant for great things... but he is not buying it.

You deserve to be treated better,do you not think so?

Of all the good qualities you see in him,the one thing that is missing is he does not feel the same way for you,if he did you would not need to ask.

Nov 12, 2009, 02:10 PM

I have started dating other guys but he is def still on my mind and it doesn't help that he's still reaching out to me...

I've never made the mistake of going over to his place late night or even responding when he acts inappropriate.

He's immature is what it comes down to
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2009, 02:24 PM

He's not reaching out to you,he's keeping the shag in the bag!.

If its chemistry or lust that's bringing you back or keeping him on your mind,the only way to get over him and get him off your mind is no contact.. at all.. no Facebook,emails,text,nothing!

If he wanted you as his girlfriend,it would be a done deal by now,but he's not giving up his single status.

He most likely does like you,he would not keep coming back if he didn't,but the bottom line is,your good enough for the occasional shag and night out,but not girlfriend material for him..

If HE thought you were all that,he would want you for himself...

You are better.. you deserve a better guy.. kick him to the curb.

Nov 12, 2009, 02:30 PM

Thanks for the feedback I really appreciate it! I don't think it's that he doesn't want ME for a relationship I just think he doesn't want a relationship... I think if he did want one it would be with me. He's very immature and yes I prob should cut off contact with him ughhhh
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2009, 02:34 PM

Really,you seem to have a good understanding of what's going on with him,its just that he's so damn attractive! Yes ? No?

Pull away completely from him,no contact,get on with your life,date and be happy... if /when he matures maybe he will call,if your both single,maybe then things will work out... but for now,for you,move on and don't look back.
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2009, 02:36 PM
    I just wanted to add,if you are happy with the way things are,and have no expectations of a relationship with him,maybe it suits you both for now...

But if its wreaking your head,move on.

Edit: I just back tracked on about 8 posts!

To the op...

At the end of the day its up too you,and your decision.

Nov 12, 2009, 02:38 PM

That's the best thing I've heard red!! And no he's NOT particularly that attractive... hes open minded, cute and intelligent and that's rare to find in a conservative southern state like where I'm from... I actually like him for who he is and not superficial reasons - if I liked him solely based on looks I would have been over him a long time, been there
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2009, 02:41 PM

Opened minded,cute and intelligent IS attractive!

As I said,you're an adult,and its your decision...

But protect your own heart and head first.

Nov 12, 2009, 02:45 PM

Yeah I think for the first time I'm just going to be straight forward and say soemthing like look I thought something different at first but now its just not working please stop contacting me... what do you think of that red?
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2009, 02:50 PM

I think its good...

At least he will know why your not replying and know where he and you stand.

Don't make it a long conversation,your informing him,not asking him.
    2ndTime Posts: 191, Reputation: 12

Nov 15, 2009, 04:36 PM

dream11207, that's the attitude. I think you'll be fine on your own now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Last effort or stupidity [ 5 Answers ]

Well, been broken up about 7 months, some intermeiitent contact. Last time talked she mentioned she has seen other people, nothing serious though, myself the same. I still want something, she's unsure, loves seeing me and we have good time but not sure if can be happy like we were. She still has my...

Do I let go, or do I make an effort? [ 7 Answers ]

Well, this gets a little complicated. I am now 25 years old. This girl and I dated for a while (a little over a year) about 4 years ago. She broke it off by getting back with her old boyfriend. But we have kept contact since, talking often, hanging out often. She is in and out of...

I have a fried who swears he makes 250K. How do I find out how much he really makes? [ 12 Answers ]

:D I have a friend who swears he makes 250K. How do I find out how much he really makes?

Is the CFA worth the effort? [ 0 Answers ]

I would like to know if going through the CFA (chartered financial analyst) certification is really worth the effort when it comes to getting a good job, pay and knowledge. And what would be another certificate that complements the CFA. In other words, if I get a CFA what other certificate(s) is...

My boyfriend never makes the first move and makes a lot of excuses about sex [ 14 Answers ]

Well I am a recovered sex addict and I have some emotional issues as well but sex if very important to me and my boyfriend and me never have sex anymore I don't remember the last time we even were intimate sometimes if I start touching on him he will normally just jerk off to finish and its so...

View more questions Search