Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mabelsimmons Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2009, 08:18 AM
    Toys coming to life
    :confused::confused:Can someone please help me? I've been looking for this movie for a while now and no success. It's about this boy who had kind of like a magical doll house or something with a key and puts like little toys in it, closes it and opens it back up they come to life. The first toy he puts in there was a little Indian toy. That much I remember. So can anyone please help me. Iwould really appreciate it. Thanks:confused::confused:
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2009, 08:26 AM

The indian in the cupboard.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s children's movie about toys that came to life [ 3 Answers ]

This movie was put on at school when I was in kindergarten in 1989 (although it wasn't educational at all, or at least I can't imagine how it could have been). I don't remember the overall storyline really, but I do remember a few major details quite vividly because this movie was quite...

TV Cartoon Toys Come to life [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I've been searching for this Cartoon for ages please help! Think it was probably a Christmas Special as it was a one off long programme... mayeven have been film length. We taped it off TV so had it on video but unfortunately my mum taped over it by accident.. Ok, here's what I remember... ...

Trying to find title of really old movie where the toys come to life [ 29 Answers ]

I watched the movie in day care in 1992, not sure if it was new or old then. It's not animated. There was actual people characters playing the toys. So they were like rag dolls and such. It was so long ago, I don't remember if it was a boy or a toy maker who owned the toys. Whenever he left, they...

Wax figures coming to life [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is maybe from the late 80's to early 90's. It is set in a wax museum. If someone stepped onto the display they enter into a portal and become apart of the scene. It is a horror film. I remember a scene where one of the victims walk onto a vampire scene and she was turned into a...

Is dye in bird toys safe? How to clean bird toys? [ 8 Answers ]

I am usually the one that helps other people with their cockatiel or bird questions but this time I am the one that needs help. I have cockatiel birds and I have many bird toys that I buy from Walmart and PetsMart and the other day when cleaning my bird cage I decided to wash the toys with water...

View more questions Search