Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yes___I mean no Posts: 35, Reputation: 2
    -

Oct 16, 2009, 09:26 PM
    3 percent Monobenzone
    Has any body ever used 3 percent Monobenzone, and if so, how are your results.:)
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Oct 17, 2009, 02:54 AM

Heard mono especially from china is really phenylhydroquinone mixed in hand lotion which causes green stain under skin. If it's real mono, it causes hyperpigmentations. Dangerous gamble!
    lilgreg1 Posts: 171, Reputation: 12

Oct 17, 2009, 12:49 PM

Real monobenzone rarely causes hyperpigmentation, especially at levels such as 3%. Unless you've used it improperly, it won't happen.

(After all, before Monobenzone was discovered as a potent depigmenter, it was used as a hyperpigmentation and freckle remover. Both Hydroquinone and Monobenzone are also 'phenols' and fall under the category as such. It's possible for a scam-based Monobenzone to contain Hydroquinone of course.)
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Oct 17, 2009, 04:22 PM

MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Oct 18, 2009, 12:19 PM

It looks bad enough in black and white, I can imagine how bad it looks in colour !
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2009, 04:58 PM
    I feel bad for the woman in the photo, her skin seemed to have suffered a lot.

GB what causes "green stain under skin"?
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Oct 19, 2009, 06:28 AM

Yeah, I can just imgaine how hard it must be for her, if she has not found a solution to her problem. The only good thing is that as a woman, she should be able to find a high coverage make up to conceal the discolouration, an option that a guy may decide is not for him.

I do hope she has found something to help.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2009, 05:42 PM
    If nothing helps her to get her natural color back, better off to just depig the skin

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Percy Motors has a target capital structure of 40 percent debt and 60 percent common [ 2 Answers ]

Percy Motors has a target capital structure of 40 percent debt and 60 percent common equity, with no preferred stock. The yield to maturity on the company's outstanding bonds is 9 percent, and its tax rate is 40 percent. Percy's CFO estimates that the company's WACC is 9.96 percent. What is Percy's...

View more questions Search