Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Artsy_Girl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2009, 08:15 PM
    MY camera Doesn't Download
    My Digital Camera is a cheap Traveler Brand. It's Traveler DV 5060.
    I used to download on my computer( a Compaq Presario CQ50)
    My computer is less then a year old, and my camera is two years old.

It won't download and I've tried everything I can think of, so Any help would be welcome( I am not a awesome computer person, but I'm not an idiot, don't use too much techie stuff in your answer)
    KUXJ Posts: 975, Reputation: 97

Oct 16, 2009, 10:17 PM
    Hi! Artsy_Girl, welcome to AMHD :)

For some reason your camera and your PC aren't communicating.

What is everything you have thought of?

Do you download by powered or unpowered USB? Are the cables securely connected?

The program may be corrupted. Have you tried deleting then re-installing the camera program? Or you can let Windows use its drivers if it has them. If not then you have to re-install.

Where there any options in either camera or picture editor that you may have recently changed?

K

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I cannot download my digital camera pictures [ 3 Answers ]

I cannot download the pictures take by my fuji fine digital camera. Ditto for my Samsung camera. I installed the software for each. What's wrong. I was able to easily download the pictures from my kodak easy share digital camera. I cannot find a way to contact fuji or Samsung, and...

Can't download pictures from digital camera [ 1 Answers ]

I can't download or even preview my pictures in my digital sony dsct100 camera even when using a card reader... I am running xp windows.. please help..

Unable to download pictures from camera [ 1 Answers ]

I have a canon rebel xt digital camera and have successfully retrieved pictures from it for months now. All of a sudden when I go to zoom browser ex and go through the process I go right back to the opening page for zoom browser ex. I tried removing and reinstalling the software and that made no...

Cannot download pics from camera to PC [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I've recently bought a Canon Powershot A630 camera and I can't download the pics from the camera to my PC (windows XP / bought nearly 3 years ago). I used to have an Olympus camera and it was working fine. Still working.. I followed the manuals guidelines to install the Canon...

Help please.. Cannot download pictures from my digital camera [ 10 Answers ]

What could be the problem when I try to download pics from my digital I suddenly cannot download. The camera window just keeps reading. No result. What could be the problem? It has hardware failure message? What hardware? My digital camera or something inside my computer? What is it? Please help...

View more questions Search