-

Oct 16, 2009, 07:28 PM
    Am I possibly pregnant?
    My husband and I have been trying for 4 months to get pregnant,
    And I just have this feeling that I am.
    I have been having mood swings, really happy, and really sad,
    And my breast are sore,
    I am 1 1/2 weeks away from my period,
    Is it possible for me too be pregnant, and already having symptoms?
    I just have this feeling, like I know I am,
    But I want others opinion.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 16, 2009, 07:37 PM
    Actually if you are 1 1/2 weeks away from your period, you are most likely ovulating about now.

Not only are your symptoms indicative of pregnancy, but they also indicate premenstrual symptoms.

While women's intuition is strong, unfortunately you have to wait to see whether you miss your period, then test using first morning urine, to know if you are or are not pregnant.
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2009, 07:39 PM

Sore breasts are usually a good indicator BUT early pregnancy symptoms are a lot like pre-menstrual symptoms. You just have to play the waiting game. Of course you could take a test now but could possibly get a false negative; it's best to wait till after you've missed your period. Good luck!
    destinyrocks Posts: 7, Reputation: 1
    -

Oct 16, 2009, 09:11 PM
    Thank you, I just hate waiting, when it is something I want so bad.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Possibly pregnant.possibly [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 22 year old male from puerto rico. These recent months have been horrible in my life and my mental stability has been a huge roller coaster ride that now appears to be at the highest peak before the steepest fall. I recently got back together with the love of my life, a beautiful woman who I...

Possibly pregnant? Again? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I know what pregnancy is... I know how pregnancy feels... been their done that.. lol. So what do I need advice on? Well lately I've been feeling "pregnancy". I have been taking off my hubby's head for the stupidests things. I have been sleeping A lot more, taking naps during the day, and my...

Possibly Pregnant. [ 2 Answers ]

PLEASE... I NEED SOME ADVICE... I DON'T WANT TO LOSE ANOTHER CHILD!! My husband and I just got married last weekend :D... however, I think that I might be pregnant. Granted, I am on my period now, but my mother had her period (or psuedoperiod) 4 months into her pregnancy with me and a couple of...

Possibly pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I had my last period on march 16. I have a usual cycle of 29 days. I am currrently on birth control but in the beginning of march I missed 3 pills in a row. I had sex a few times during the month, each time starting without a cnodon then stopping midway to put one on. We had...

Possibly infertile but possibly pregnant! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi the thing is I have been told that I might not be able to have children! But now I have had unprtected sex for 2 months now I isn't missed ma period yet but my boobs really hurt that much I can't take my bra off plus they are darker round my nipple and I keep getting light twinges of cramp...

View more questions Search