Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hawkmjb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2009, 05:41 PM
    Luxaire Furnace Model #G9F08016UPC13C
    Blower works, filter is clean. Hot Surface Ignitor glows, burners ignite for 15 seconds, then cuts out. This cycle happens for (3) times. Fault code then blinks (7) times. According to book it means one of (3) things: a) low gas pressure (however my other furnace works fine), b) faulty gas valve, or c) burner problem. Does anyone have an idea of which one of these three it could be?
    hawkmjb
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Oct 16, 2009, 06:07 PM
    Just for the heck of it clean the flame sensor. It is cheap to do and if that is not the problem you have that problem out of the way.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/heatin...ay-406739.html
    dac122 Posts: 463, Reputation: 17

Oct 16, 2009, 08:22 PM

Those are feasible causes, but I am not sure what book you are referring to. If you are referring to the Manual for the System board/controller then that's pretty definitive. If not contact the board manufacturer and see if they have any other ideas. For instance, White Rodgers has some nice flow charts that will pinpoint all the possibilities and even give insight into the boards inner workings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Luxaire gas furnace [ 3 Answers ]

I have a luxaire gas furnace model number G8T08012UHA11A. The igniter would not ignite so I replaced it with a norton igniter 02532625000 model 271n 0734. Still would not ignite. I can hear the gas come on and you can light it with a match. How can I test to make sure I got a good igniter and...

Luxaire furnace Model# G9T08012UPB13C [ 2 Answers ]

6 years old. Blower runs, ignitor glows, natural gas valve clicks but no flame. Blower remains on ignitor glows & cycles 3 times but never fires. Is it the ignitor (not hot enough) or the control valve? I've got a Simpson meter but don't know what values I'm looking for.I had same problem with a...

Luxaire model bata-f036ad [ 2 Answers ]

How can I find out what the ton rating is on this unit? I bought it used and they didn't know.

Luxaire model bata-f036ad [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find specs on this unit I bought it used and need to know what the BTU ratings are

Luxaire furnace [ 1 Answers ]

My furnace cuts in and out far too often and my furnace will cut in and blow nothing but cold air. The red trouble shooting light flashes 8 times meaning "lockout caused by loss of flame" Any ideas why either of these situations happen?:confused: I have put in a new flame sensor as well as a...

View more questions Search