Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hearts22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2009, 02:19 PM
    22 year old CHEATER
    Hi everyone.

My question is this. I've been going out with this really sweet guy. We laugh a lot together, he takes care of me, and he takes me to exciting places! He's such a caring loving wonderful BF it is hard to conceive why I would cheat on him if that's even what you call it. We have a long distance relationship. I only see him once every two weeks on the weekend.

The rest of the time I'm very lonely. I have a Disability that makes me bad at socailizing and where I love I have like 2 friends. But I have 6 pen pals I met through WriteaPrisoner.com. 4 girls, 2 guys. One of my guys and I started liking each other. I admitted to having a crush on him and it's been romantic bliss ever since. I have 2 BFs! I should curl up in a ball and die. This is not me. But I don't want to slash the happiness I get from both of them, and cheating has to be physical right?

What should I do?
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2009, 02:25 PM

I'm afraid that there is also emotional cheating,and that's what your doing.

Does your regular boyfriend know what you have been doing?

If he is so wonderful,caring and loving,why do you need the attention from another man?

Either end the relationship and be fair to your boyfriend or come clean and see how he feels about your emotional cheating.

If the tables were reversed how would you feel?

You have two guys hanging on,your in 'romantic bliss' and both of them are in the dark.

Your not being fair or straight up with either of them.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Oct 17, 2009, 10:54 AM

I'm going to go one further:

You need to see a counselor. You need to figure out a way to feel good about yourself without resorting to believing what are probably lies from a prisoner. Read up on the statistics of how many of those men are writing 5-10 women the SAME letter, and keeping them all hanging on in hopes that they'll be support once they are out of prison.

The OTHER problem is this: you need to learn how to make friends to occupy your time that have NOTHING to do with romance.

You need to see a counselor to figure out why you don't have the confidence in yourself that you should, and how to change that.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2009, 08:23 AM
    Avoid writing convicts... most are experienced con-men, and all are criminals regardless of what they will try to convince you of... or they wouldn't be in prison. In any case you are better off communicating with people who did not make the wrong choices in life.

Unless you WANT to be taken advantage of... if you want to be a sucker... then continue as you were.

Get into counceling... and pick a better class of person to comnmunicate with.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2009, 08:58 AM
    Oh yes it is cheating. It's cheating with a convicted felon whos' playing you like a fiddle. I think you find it exciting, and naughty.

How would you feel if your boyfriend did something like this?

If "this is not you", then stop doing it. The sooner the better.

And you KNEW that already didn't you?

Go to counseling like Synnen mentioned.

You naughty girl you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Once a cheater, always a cheater? [ 11 Answers ]

I've seen this phrase so many times in my life, I just wanted to ask - does this apply to the person in general, or just a person in a relationship? I mean, I had never cheated on any of my previous girlfriends, but I cheated on this recent ex and felt horrible for it (even though she had...

Why does this have to be so hard! Once a cheater always a cheater? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, So I'm completely confused on what to do. I have been dating my boyfriend for 8 months and we have had a "thing" for the past year in a half. He's everything I wanted in a guy. He is athletic, gorgeous, smart, funny, sweet, basically in my eyes.. perfect. Unfortunantly he's had a "troubled"...

Once a cheater always a cheater? Will he try coming back or not? [ 20 Answers ]

My ex and the girl he was cheating with got caught. I had posted asking if I should tell because I knew and her husband didn't. Her husband found out I guess like I did cell phone and emails. I'm just amazed at how fast it happened you guys were right I didn't have to do anything. They have...

Once a CHEATER, always a cheater.. [ 17 Answers ]

Many people believe that if a person cheats on somebody that it will become a habitual pattern and he will continue to cheat on the next person, etc... I myself, whom BTW I honestly have never cheated, believe that we should give a person the benefit of the doubt, especially when it comes from...

View more questions Search