Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    winterire Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2009, 01:48 PM
    Heart Burn
    I have heartburn,indigestion along with belching,and trouble swallowing,I also get a really bad stomach pains a couple times a month that are unbearable.The pain is located at the top under my rib cage a little to the right.I have had this for a while pain off and on for awhile ,I went to a doctor for my back one day and he said on my MRI that my gallbladder looked thickened?And that I should go see my doctor what does this mean?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2009, 02:13 PM

It means you should go and see your Doctor - it could be anything, serious or not serious, controlled by medication or not.

No one here can diagnose you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is a steam burn worse than a hot water burn ? [ 18 Answers ]

I would like to have the answers in short abou t the following : a) Why asteam burn is worse than a hot water burn? b) A pressure cooker cooks food faster c) A car cooling system is usually pressurized d)An astronaut needs a pressurized space suit all round his body e)It is difficult to make...

I have heart burn and I'm probably pregnant. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm still waiting for the official pregnancy test. So I'm treating my body as if I am pregnant. Anyway. I have heartburn for the first time ever and was wondering what I can take to get rid of it? Heartburn isn't fun... wow...

Sick and heart burn [ 3 Answers ]

I am only five and a half weeks pregnant and I am very sick no matter what I eat I I keep heart burn what can I do for this?

Um heart burn? [ 1 Answers ]

What does heart burn feel like?

Can't burn cds but DVDS burn fine [ 7 Answers ]

:rolleyes: Hi there I have looked through the relevant forum pages and couldn't find the answer so here goes.I have a Sony DVD RW DW -D22A (cd rom drive)if I want to burn any DVD fine no problems but a different matter for cdrs.If I put a blank cdr into the drive and then try to burn all that...

View more questions Search