Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bugaboo620 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2009, 12:12 PM
    How to get rid of Ghosts Spirits and Visions
    I have these visions of death and zombies and giant spiders killing people
    I just want them to go away
    I also see ghosts and other scary things that follow me around and make myself misreble all the time:(
    I don't like it and I just want it to stop
    Help!
    chronix719 Posts: 15, Reputation: 0

Oct 16, 2009, 12:19 PM

You need to seek spiritual help on this in person.
    There are certain people don't do that make their minds go "crazy"
    Make sure you place is clean. House car work area ext...
    Next ask a priest to come a bless your house and everything..
    When is the last you went to church, most likely I have heard stories of thing getting worst when you first go, because it getts everything more angry your trying to get rid of them, but its is need if you want to rid yoruself of anything inpure, or a negative entity.
    Also try a hindu priet, hinduim is not a religion, it is just a term givien to that sect from others, they never called themselves that, but try because those prisest aremore on a spiritual understanding that a chrisitan of muslim priests is...
    No offense to anyone hear OK, I just believe everything is one...
    Good luck...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ghosts or Spirits? [ 8 Answers ]

This question has always been of interest to me. I believe that when you die, you go to heaven. But what happens to you in between? Are you a ghost or spirit? Can you interact with others after you have gone? Are ghost even real? If anyone can give me an answer. Then that would be awesome. Look...

Ghosts/Spirits, do you believe or not? [ 4 Answers ]

I myself am a believer that another realm exists where an entity I call jinns exist. We do no know much about them,but from what I know, there are good and bad among them,believers and non-believers among them,some go about their way while others enter the human world and cause different types of...

Are ghosts/ spirits real? [ 9 Answers ]

Are ghosts and spirits real? I see many incidents of excorsism even in today's modern world. But I think they are staged. What say?

How is it then that people see Ghosts and Spirits ? [ 36 Answers ]

Ok I have another question since according to the Holy Bible the Dead are Supposed to be asleep until the 2nd coming of Christ, then how is it that a lot of people, especially children are seeing Ghosts ? And some people are even having Conversations with these so called apparitions ? There has...

Spirits or ghosts, or mind playing tricks on us? [ 2 Answers ]

This may sound silly to some people, but my family and I think there may be "others" living in our home. My oldest daughter is even scared to sleep in her room because she said they have talked to her or touched her on different occasions. My son had a couple of experiences also. One evening, he...

View more questions Search