Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bill2cwilliam Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2009, 10:22 AM
    v. Carre'
    I have 5 etchings signed in pencil by v. carre'. I can't find any information concerning this artist.
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2009, 10:52 AM

What are the etchings of? Are you sure v. carre' is the artist's name? There is a lot of art done on the Vieux Carre' aka French Quarter.
    bill2cwilliam Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2009, 07:54 AM

The etchings are signed in pencil in the lower left hand corner by v. carre'.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

V. Carre' [ 4 Answers ]

Hi... I just purchased what was described as an etching which is very well done. The artist on the bottom right is listed as V.Carre. The title of the piece on the lower left is Morlaine. In back of the piece is a bit of information stating that Vieux Carre is a French artist but I cannot find...

V. Carre' [ 2 Answers ]

I have a pic of an old church steeple along a dock front with sail boats and people walking along. It is signed in the lower right corner V. Carre'. The Left corner is written 13 - Veere in pencil. On the back paper of the frame is # 401. Do you have info on this? Thank you.

Etching by V. Carre [ 1 Answers ]

Recently purchased a colored etching signed by V. Carre on the right in pencil and lower left corner says 'Varmes." This looks like an old street scene, very narrow street with old looking buildings. The size is about 6 x 9 unframed. Have read other responses. Does anyone know anything about...

View more questions Search