Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eyeore Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2006, 03:23 PM
    Extreme worry.
    Can you worry about something so much that you physically make it happen to yourself
    Like mentally? Or physically?
    Sentra Posts: 385, Reputation: 55

Nov 3, 2006, 03:25 PM
    Explain this a bit more, if you can?
    jokertown Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Nov 3, 2006, 04:21 PM
    I think you can make yourself believe that it is true. However, it probably isn't, you just think on it so much that it becomes apart of you in a way. If you can figure out why you are making yourself believe whatever it is that you do believe, then maybe you will be able to fix it. Hope this helps :D
    eyeore Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2006, 08:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by eyeore
    can you worry about something so much that you physically make it happen to yourself
    like mentally? or physically?
    Like if you believed something you were not.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 4, 2006, 08:31 AM
    Can you please give some more info?

I can believe I am a monkey all I want, but I sure as heck won't turn into one.:D
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Nov 4, 2006, 03:41 PM
    Do you mean you are anxious about an event and your bowels are locking up;... could it be concerned about the welfare of someone you know and it is giving you an head ache;... is causing you to lose sleep therefore you had skipped meals... worry could cause stress in your intestinal region and can develop into an depression... if you are worried about anything talk to elder or contact a professional... so yes worry can cause physical and mental problems...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Constant worry [ 22 Answers ]

Does anyone know what I can do to help relax? I am constantly worrying about things that I shouldn't even worry about. I just got married, everything is wonderful, but I worry about someday getting divorced. I sit there and try and plan what I would do if that would happen. I also worry about...

Extreme dizziness [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I am a smoker, have been for almost two years and I am ready to quit. I have tried going cold turkey, but I always start again, after a week or so. I have tried the patch and the gum, to no avail. Every time I smoke a cigarette, I get really dizzy and my body feels like it weighs a ton. I...

Extreme Lies? Or The Truth? [ 5 Answers ]

Extreme Lies? Will a man tell such an extreme lie... only to avoid someone? Like something out the movies? I've heard of people going to extremes in order to try and KEEP someone. So would he/or she go through all that trouble... maybe even get their family involved... just to avoid her? I figure...

Need EXTREME help with Microsoft Word Doc [ 7 Answers ]

Hi all... Maybe someone can help me with this because I am about to pull my hair out. O.K. I have a Word Doc that I need to do for my job. It is an 11 page biographical affidavit that will be e-mailed to all employees. They will open it up on their computers and fill in all the questions. ...

Help! Should I worry? [ 1 Answers ]

I need some help... My LMP was May 1st, I have a 28 day cycle, I had some spotting on the 24th of May, which last only 1/2 a day, I was supposed to get my period on Sunday 29 May, but I still haven't gotten a period yet... For the last 2 weeks, I have been hacking up a lot, I mean constantly...

View more questions Search