Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ricrow Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2009, 06:11 AM
    Cold cycle just trickles water into tub, hot/warm cycle fine
    I have a roper washer, the cold water just trickles into tub but when put on warm/hot, water flows fine. Water going from water spigot to rear of machine is fine. How do I raise lid of washer, also?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2009, 08:11 AM

You need to check any debris screens. Check it in cold/cold. If you still get a trickle, check at the outlet of the hose..

If you still get a trickle, then suspect debris in the valve.

Getting the tops off the washer depend on a few things. Many times just a few fasteners are removed in the back and the top section is yanked up. Clips hold it in place.

Check Parts & Accessories | Shop & Find Lawn & Garden, Appliance Parts at Sears PartsDirect | SearsPartsDirect.com or other appliance websites for a breakdown diagram.

Your question is like, how do I remove the seats in my Ford. It could be a model T or some fancy car with air bags and memory power seats.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Washer machine will not complete entire cycle. It gets to the spin cycle, and stops. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a GE washer, (about 5 years old). The washer goes through the wash and rinse cycles fine. When it gets to the spin cycle, it stops. I can override and manually place the machine on spin. How can I fix this problem so the cycle runs through completely. Thank You

Carrier furnace purge exhaust fan continues to cycle and cycle [ 3 Answers ]

Carrier furnace/AC Product model #58ZAV 075-101JC Model #58ZAV 075-JC Series 100 Serial #2093A16 303 Natural Gas/Propane, heat furnace runs on Propane. Problem: With the unit turned to cooling with the thermostat, the heat pre-purge exhaust fan continues to cycle on and off, sometimes...

In Plants: Light Cycle vs Dark Cycle vs Calvin Cycle vs Cellular Respiration? [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone explain to me the difference between these? I am trying to write a lab report and have no idea what I'm writing about.

Hot water Trickles to Bathtup Tap only, Rest of house is fine [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys, writing this from the UK as this seems to be the best plumbing board about, and as you can see, I hate plumbing. Basicall all my hot water taps are fine apart from the bathtub which barely gives a trickle (it does give something though). Now from reading up on here I suspet I have crud...

View more questions Search