Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    binucbg Posts: 19, Reputation: -1

Oct 16, 2009, 05:50 AM
    Want sex
    I am 30 yrs unmarried male. I have married girl friend, having a child studying in 7th. She talk's about sex with me. Shall I have sex. She is calling me to her house. I till now not have intercourse anybody. Only kissing & hugging with my younger girl friend only. So if I have sex this married friend, any problem? Advice me.
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2009, 06:02 AM

Ok, your post was written in a confusing way... but I'll try. So you aren't married,you are a virgin, have a married/pregnant girlfriend whom you are wondering if you should engage in sexual intercourse with? The answer is NO. First of all, she's married! And yes, many problems will come with having sex with her. Problems for her, you, and her family. The best thing you can do is end this relationship and find someone who can give you their all... not just sex.
    itsamor Posts: 196, Reputation: 12

Oct 16, 2009, 06:07 AM

Please do not sleep with this woman, at least wait for her to get a divorce.. and if she's not planning on doing that than sorry to say but she's just a skank with no morals cheating on her husband. That's one of the many things that angers me is cheaters. Especially MARRIED ones. Go find yourself someone with less baggage. Once a cheater always a cheater. And if you're a virgin.. which I'm not sure. But if you are, do you really want to lose it to someone who's cheating on another. Good way to go out huh? No not really. BAD IDEAA ALERT!
    itsamor Posts: 196, Reputation: 12

Oct 16, 2009, 06:10 AM

Also if your 30 and a virgin you must have some SERIOUS self esteem problems & should probably work on that before sleeping with some random hussy that's going to leave you hurt. Cause she will.

Oct 16, 2009, 06:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by itsamor View Post
    Also if your 30 and a virgin you must have some SERIOUS self esteem problems & should probably work on that before sleeping with some random hussy that's going to leave you hurt. cause she will.
    I am from india, here virginity till marriage is not problem, But till this age may be aproblem, what I have to do . I think having sex with a experienced person can slove my problem. Is it so?
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2009, 06:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by binucbg View Post
    i am from india, here virginity till marriage is not problem,. but till this age may be aproblem, what i have to do . i think having sex with a experienced person can slove my problem. is it so?
    I think having a meaningful relationship with someone who is not married will benefit you. If you have sex with this woman, you will get hurt and cause several problems.

Oct 16, 2009, 06:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rankrank55 View Post
    I think having a meaningful relationship with someone who is not married will benefit you. If you have sex with this woman, you will get hurt and cause several problems.
    I am told by her , that she is not going to carry this relationship for long, she ask me to have this till my marriage & I have not told her that am virgin. She ask me, if I had earlier experience. I said YES. She is tempting me , to have FUN. She daily call me, I have no peace...
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 16, 2009, 06:44 AM
    After reading his other posts, I think the point about having a child studying in 7th grade was because he is asking about a 7th grade textbook on another board.

I am bit concerned that you are not as old as you are attempting to portray yourself. However, it could just be a language barrier. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt.

She is married so stay away from her. Plain and simple she is off limits no matter what she thinks. I would even go so far as to break off any relationship with her or her son.

Oct 16, 2009, 06:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1864 View Post
    After reading his other posts, I think the point about having a child studying in 7th grade was because he is asking about a 7th grade textbook on another board.

I am bit concerned that you are not as old as you are attempting to portray yourself. However, it could just be a language barrier. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt.

She is married so stay away from her. Plain and simple she is off limits no matter what she thinks. I would even go so far as to break off any relationship with her or her son.
    I am friend of her , not her son. I didn't him,she said that all. There is no doubt of my age, only to doubt is, I am have no sexual experience. I have not gone beyound friendship . So, there is a confusion & I not going to marry recently.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2009, 07:14 AM

In India is sex with a married person accepted? Morally is it acceptable to you to have sex with someone else's wife?

My advice? Have a first-time experience with a virgin. This woman is out of your league for several reasons.

Oct 16, 2009, 07:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    In India is sex with a married person accepted? Morally is it acceptable to you to have sex with someone else's wife?

My advice? Have a first-time experience with a virgin. This woman is out of your league for several reasons.
    OK frds , I would convey all you are answer to her, & reply after . THANKS
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2009, 07:22 AM

Why are you accepting her calls, corresponding with her at all?

How about "I am not interested. Do not contact me again."

That would work.

Oct 17, 2009, 09:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Why are you accepting her calls, corresponding with her at all?

How about "I am not interested. Do not contact me again."

That would work.
    I am her friend , I or she connected we cannot break the friendship inaday. Then there will be queries from every side and if she is in need sexual satifaction,she would had with another guy. If , I cut her relelationship , she would take her own path. I want to be agood friend . That's all . Thank's
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2009, 11:13 PM
    Hi, binucbg!

If you were to put yourself in her husbands' place, what would you think about someone like you having sex with your wife, please?

Thanks!

Oct 18, 2009, 12:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, binucbg!

If you were to put yourself in her husbands' place, what would you think about someone like you having sex with your wife, please?

Thanks!
    Nobody can be in anyplace & if anybody want cheat , no one can stop . Is it wrong for having sexual pleasure , which she did't have. I also, not believe I too can satisfy her.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2009, 12:28 AM
    Originally Posted by Clough
    Hi, binucbg!

Thanks!
    nobody can be in anyplace & if anybody want cheat , no one can stop . Is it wrong for having sexual pleasure , which she did't have. I also, not believe I too can satisfy her.
    Hi again, binucbg!

That still doesn't answer my question. What would you think if you were her husband, please?

Thanks!

Oct 18, 2009, 12:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi again, binucbg!

That still doesn't answer my question. What would you think if you were her husband, please?

Thanks!
    I can't answer in a word, it depends on circumstance & my physcial condition. For U referance , read OSHO, books . U must know that still I had not have sex with awoman. I want to have sex with little risk. Still I have not thought of marriage, going for avirgin , later she holds me. Sorry if my idea is wrong.
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2009, 06:05 AM

And what do you as a virgin have to offer this woman sexually?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 18, 2009, 07:21 AM
    I till now not have intercourse anybody. Only kissing & hugging with my younger girl friend only.
    According to this you have a girlfriend. How does she feel about you wanting to get laid by your "married friend"?

I want to have sex with little risk
    You live in India. Adultery is nothing to take lightly in any part of the world. How lightly is it taken in India? What happens if her husband, family, community, etc. find out about your "fun"?

Have you thought past losing your virginity?

Oct 18, 2009, 08:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1864 View Post
    According to this you have a girlfriend. How does she feel about you wanting to get laid by your "married friend"?

You live in India. Adultery is nothing to take lightly in any part of the world. How lightly is it taken in India? What happens if her husband, family, community, etc. find out about your "fun"?

Have you thought past losing your virginity?
    I have girlfriend, means I didn't have sex with her . She is a friend like any other. The girl I kiss was my collagemate once. The married girlfriend is not going to lose her virgnity, because of me. Adultery means adding unreal to real and here we are not going to add , instead subtracting the need of her unstasfication toward her sex stravation.me too. So...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search