Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charlie9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2009, 05:40 AM
    Construction company business profile
    Hi,

I need to put together a business profile for a construction company that I just started. Can you help be please.

Thanks

Charlie9
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 16, 2009, 06:04 AM

Obviously you know better then we do the content of your business profile, but there is an excellent website that gives you step by step instructions on how to design one that is effective and worthwhile here:

www.bplans.com

Tick
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2009, 01:57 PM
    Hi, charlie9!

Are you meaning a letter of introduction about your company to be able to then send out to potential customers or just some sort of advertising material that isn't in the form of a letter, please? Or, is this concerning writing a business plan?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write business profile can I get a format of business profile [ 6 Answers ]

How to write business profile can I get the format of business profile?

Company Profile for a Startup Company [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! I would like to have your tips in writing a Company Profile for a start up company. Would really appreciate if I get any formats.

Company profile for start up company [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find good examples for company profile for a start up property marketing? Tried to Google a lot, thought if any of you could help save me time... thanks . I am starting one more business in addition to my graphic designing firm, it's a property marketing firm. We are planning to...

Company Profile for Machineries Sales and Service Business [ 2 Answers ]

Anybody can help me to where I can find a good example or format of company profile for machineries sales and service business

Construction company profile [ 2 Answers ]

How can I write an I'm pressive cunstruction company profile that will be acceptable to government and individual or organisation:)

View more questions Search