Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Adolfo Caso Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2009, 08:32 PM
    Searching for a bigger font for my Sanskrit tattoo
    Hello guys I already have my traduction in sanskrit for the phrase " I AM" but the font its too short so I can't make my tattoo!!

Does anybody has a bigger callygraphic font or a bigger font??

अहमस्मि ( my traduction for "I AM" ) is it OK?

I will appreciate your help a lot!!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2009, 10:42 PM
    Hi, Adolfo Caso!

Would you be able to post an image of what you already have on this thread? Someone who sees it might be able to come up with something larger for you.

Thanks!

Oct 15, 2009, 11:15 PM

Thanks Clough I already post a little image of what I want. Hope somebody help me with this cause its important for me. Tell me what else I can do please Clough so I can recive help.

अहमस्मि

The sentence in red is what I'm looking for, if some one can help me making it bigger with a callygraphic font or a bigger font I will appreciate it a lot!!
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2009, 11:24 PM
    Hi again, Adolfo Caso!

What you've posted is not being displayed for me on this computer. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who would have trouble having it displayed.

If you can take an image of it by using a "print screen" and then saving the image, then anyone should be able to see it.

What I'm seeing is a bunch of red question marks.

Thanks!

Oct 15, 2009, 11:29 PM

Thanks for the advise Clough ill try to make it as an image (jpg.)and attaché it!!
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2009, 11:33 PM
    That should work then, Adolfo Caso!

Thanks!

Oct 15, 2009, 11:47 PM
    This is what I'm looking for, if somebody could make it bigger in callygraphic font or in a bigger font I will appreciate it a lot!!

अहमस्मि soon I will post it as an image jpg.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2009, 07:28 AM
    I don't know if this helps but I enlarged the text...
    Attached Images

Uber Member

Oct 16, 2009, 01:52 PM
    I'm now using another computer at the home of some friends. Now, I can see everything on this thread.

What you've posted is great, shazamataz! But, there are slight differences from the original. I wonder if the differences matter or not? Perhaps the differences are due to a slightly fancier or not way of drawing the characters due to a different font?

Thanks!

Oct 16, 2009, 07:32 PM

Thanks for your help Shazamataz, there are some variations between your design and the original but I aprecciate a lot your time!

Hey Clough I found a user called Supriya_82 that has posted some traductions with some grate big callygraphic fonts. How can I contact him or she? Im sure I can recive good help from hat user. Im new here and I don't know yet how to use this amazing message board very good but maybe you can help me for this time.

Thanks!!
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2009, 11:16 PM
    Hi again, Adolfo Caso!

You could try private messaging Supriya_82 to see if Supriya_82 would be willing to respond on this thread. You might even be able to use the site to email Supriya_82 about this thread, is Supriya_82 has enabled people to be able to contact Supriya_82 by email. I don't really know if Supriya_82 is a man or a woman.

Thanks!
    drkpp Posts: 670, Reputation: 21

Oct 17, 2009, 07:11 AM
    I have made a JPEG image of the correct translation.
    It is attached herewith.
    Attached Images

Oct 17, 2009, 11:00 AM

That was amazing drkpp!! Thank you very much for your time and forgiving me those grate images. Im very happy, this site works grate!! I also want to thank the rest of the users that helped me too. Wish you luck!!

Adolfo Caso Lara
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2009, 12:54 AM

drkpp, if you come back to this thread can you explain the difference between the one I posted and the one you posted?

Mine was just using a font that was already installed on my computer, I just copied and pasted the smaller text.

Oct 19, 2009, 01:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    drkpp, if you come back to this thread can you explain the difference between the one I posted and the one you posted?

Mine was just using a font that was already installed on my computer, I just copied and pasted the smaller text.
    Please compare the last two letters in both the images.
    In your image they are not displayed properly which
    Means that the required font in not installed on your PC.
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2009, 05:40 AM

Oh yes I do realise that they look different, I was just wondering if it was just a "fancier" text or if it actually said something different.
    Thanks

Oct 19, 2009, 06:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    Oh yes I do realise that they look different, I was just wondering if it was just a "fancier" text or if it actually said something different.
    Thanks
    The text displayed in your image is distorted & hence grammatically incorrect.
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2009, 07:33 PM

Thanks for the explanation :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sanskrit Name for Tattoo [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everybody! I want to translate the name of my son in Sanskrit. I would like to tattoo it on me. His name is: JAIME The pronunciation is like "jaee me". It is the spanish name of JAMES. Thank you in advance :)

Sanskrit Tattoo [ 2 Answers ]

Hi All! I'd like to know if anybody out there might know how to write "It is written" in Sanskrit?

Sanskrit tattoo [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, Does anybody know the English to Sanskrit translation for: "live" "happiness" and "harmony"? It would greatly be appreciated, because I have got this translation from India but it is hard to understand it and when I check it on online translators it doesen't come up at all..

Sanskrit Tattoo [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone. Im getting a tattoo in memory of my father in sanskrit. Does anyone know how to say 'i came to visit' in sanskit? ~thanks

View more questions Search