Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dtjkaaz Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2009, 06:07 PM
    1996 Nordyne Gas Furnace Light Blinking
    The Gas furnace in my 1996 mobile home won't start. It keeps blinking once, then twice. The Model is:MMHB-077ABHR-06
    SERIAL:MMH960101982

Any advice would be greatly appreaciated.
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2009, 06:23 PM
    Its giving you a code 21 or 12. You should have a chart on the door of the furnace or around the control board to tell what the code is.
    dtjkaaz Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2009, 07:17 PM
    No code on door. Only wiring diagram

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nordyne Furnace. Red Status Light. [ 3 Answers ]

Keeps double blinking. I found the error in tha manual and it states "Pressure Switch Open with Inducer On". I think I found the Pressure switch but I don't see any knob, buttons or anything to adjust. So what's the fix? It's getting a little chilly in here. :rolleyes:

How do I bleed a Beckett AF Furnace? The green light keeps blinking and will not let [ 1 Answers ]

How do I bleed a Beckett AF Furnace? The green light keeps blinking and will not let me restart it.

Nordyne heater w/3 blinking lights [ 1 Answers ]

Have a nordyne heater that will shows the red lite blinking 3 times... what is the problem and solution?

Oil burning furnace-reset light blinking-won't come on. Line stopped up? If so, how c [ 1 Answers ]

I have an oil-burning furnace (AirEase Advantage is the brand) It won't run. Last p.m. it would kick on & you could hear it trying to light but it never did & went back off. I would push the reset button & try again. Then it wouldn't allow me to re-set it anymore(light keeps blinking, even after...

Diagnostic Light flashes twice on Nordyne Furnace [ 3 Answers ]

I am actually writing for my sister with no internet. I do not have the model of the furnace. They came to their cabin today to find it frozen. The diagnostic light on the Nordyne Intertherm Furnace will flash twice when the furnace is turned on. The furnace will run for a few seconds and the...

View more questions Search