Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cclfinch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2009, 02:41 PM
    Cannot dowload anything to my computer
    All of a sudden I cannot dlownload anything to my computor. I used to be able to but for some unknown reason no longer can,
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2009, 02:54 PM

What are you trying to download? Are you getting an error message? Does it give you any indication why the download is not working?
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Oct 20, 2009, 08:54 AM

What OS and software are you using to download a web browser, news reader, email client or FTP client?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will windows dowload drivers? [ 2 Answers ]

Our computer recently crashed, we rebooted and in the process all of our drivers were deleted and not re installed when we rebooted... if we go out and buy the newest windows vista will the drivers be installed? :confused:

Dowload songs for Rock Band Wii? [ 1 Answers ]

We just got the first version of the rock band, for wii. I've heard you can download songs for it to add to the ones that are already on it. How do we download songs for the system? Thanks! :o

Computer how do I stop limewire setup dialog from popping up on my computer [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone help me stop limewire setup dialog from popping up on my computer, it always pop up while I am in the middle of something

View more questions Search