Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brou Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2006, 12:24 PM
    70's Alien cat movie
    This is a movie which principal author was a cat. This cat came from space in a strange ship but the principal virtue of the cat was a magic collar that it had. With this collar, the cat could open doors and bring to itself every kind of stuffs. Somebody can remember this film?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 4, 2006, 12:56 AM
    It's called "The Cat From Outer Space." I've seen this movie with my little niece a couple of years ago on one of the movie channels. The cat had on a collar with special powers that allows the cat to communicate with people.
    brou Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2006, 07:45 AM
    Oh my Gosh, thanks a lot my friend, really thank you for your help. You cannot imagine how much you helped me, and I really am thankful to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find 70's kung fu movie. [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to find a kung fu movie possible in the 70's vintage period. This movies plot involves a young student of the Tiger style that has not mastered it due to his Masters murder. He then has to avenge his master but must combine Crane style to 'fill in the gaps'. One of the training...

Late 70's Early 80's Cult movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of this movie. It was about some dorky kid who spilled something or drank something and turned into some kind of mutant thing and started killing off everyone who abused him. It was a really bad movie but I need to see it again. The kicker here is that I just...

Ok, another lost movie title, late 70's early 80's [ 1 Answers ]

When I was a kid I saw it several times, but I can't remember the title. So I remember this much. There's 2 kids, who sneak on a boat. They find out about this message in a bottle from some relative. So they go on this crazy advernture, sliding down snowy mountains, meeting people, and at the...

70's horror movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie I saw as a young kid at the drive-in.. The only part I really remember is this guy puts on a suit and the collar tightens and strangles him.. Then I remember him dead in the back of a garbage truck wrapped in a dry cleaners bag, and the truck was smashing...

80's or 70's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to find the title to a movie I only seen once when I was about 7 years old... All I can remember is a woman cocooned in a bath room and a young boy collects large eggs that come out of her... And I remember the end a woman picks up one of the eggs and a claw comes out of the eggs...

View more questions Search