Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robin deker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2009, 08:25 AM
    Fine dining
    When serving at a fine dining establishment do you serve the drinks from the left or right?
    Ginny Finny Posts: 54, Reputation: 6

Oct 21, 2009, 12:30 AM

From their right, and with couples, u usually serve the lady first, to be polite =)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fine Dining Proper Table Service [ 11 Answers ]

In fine dining, which is the proper way for a server to clear an unneeded plate, when the used utensils from the course aren't placed by the guest on it? A. The server first takes the used utensils from the finished course one by one from the table and places them on the plate to be cleared...

Dining Room Set - How much can I sell it for? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a nice traditional dining room set that I bought second hand. It was manufactured in the 80's but in great shape. It's solid wood - extremely heavy - and I believe it's Thomasville. It's a lighter colored wood (see picture). This a very nice set. The only reason I'm getting rid of it is that...

How much is my dining set worth? [ 0 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone could give me any idea of the origin of this set, how much it may be worth? The hutch and the buffet were once two pieces, and someone, unfortunately made them into one. There are 6 chairs, one being a captains chair. I need your advice!:o

Does anyone have fine dining experience? [ 7 Answers ]

I would like to know more about the steps of service regarding this topic

Broke tooth while dining out [ 3 Answers ]

I was at a eating establishment (Chapps Cafe) in Fort Worth, Texas off Hulen Blvd. and bit into a burger and broke my tooth also. But I do still have the evidence, it was a bone or some type of rock like substance. I've been getting the run around and also they've been trying to get me to let them...

View more questions Search