Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bahamut Posts: 64, Reputation: 6

Oct 15, 2009, 06:53 AM
    Officail Gran Turismo 5 date
    As my description says just wondering if anyone has actually heard an official date yet? I think its safe to say we are all getting frustrated! :)
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2009, 07:48 PM

I know this was posted a while back but in any case IGN says that at a video game show on Sept 23, 2009 the release date was given as March 2010 in Japan.

In general that would mean it would be in North America a few months later, I'd count on Summer 2010

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/102/1027969p1.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MBA Scholarship or Gran [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking to go to ITT Technical Institute's online master's of Business Administration program. They don't have their own scholarships, but they will accept scholarships. Where can I find a good scholarship or Grant that will cover the entire program for me?

Gran in Distress [ 11 Answers ]

Son and wife now divorced. He lives in Florida, ex-wife and 1 yr old son in W. Virginia. Gran in Florida wants to go and see grandson but ex-dau-in-law says No. Do I have visitation rights?

Need Help with 1980 Plymouth Gran Fury [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1980 Plymouth Gran Fury that I am trying to get to get fixed up to pass inspection and drive it. I have everything working except the windshield wipers. The connecting caps on the linkage arm that connects the wiper motor to the blade mechanism had become corroded and eventually tore...

View more questions Search