Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tammytyler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2009, 09:17 PM
    Seen a spirit
    My mum and her friends saw a spirit walking in mums house mum had seen this thing 2 other times in the week is a family member? What do they want?
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2009, 02:24 AM

Perhaps they have unfinished business on earth.
    I would ask them in a calm voice to leave and tell them they need to move on to the light.
    Sounds corny but it works.
    Blushingbride Posts: 22, Reputation: -2

Oct 15, 2009, 03:08 AM

Sweetie I have seen so many crazy things like that my whole life and I'm here to tell you if it is your family member it could be that they're a guardian angel but 9 times out of 10 it's a demon. Demons can change form of any kind. Don't try to communicate with it because regardless of what it is you can open a door for other spirits. Ignore it, anoint your house, and god borbid if it starts scaring you really bad don't start hanging Jesus pictures and angels around. All that will do is make things worse.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2009, 05:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Blushingbride View Post
    Sweetie I have seen so many crazy things like that my whole life and I'm here to tell you if it is your family member it could be that they're a guardian angel but 9 times out of 10 it's a demon. Demons can change form of any kind. Don't try to communicate with it because regardless of what it is you can open a door for other spirits. Ignore it, anoint your house, and god borbid if it starts scaring you really bad don't start hanging Jesus pictures and angels around. All that will do is make things worse.
    "Anoint your house, but not with Jesus"??

What does this even mean?

For Christians, Jesus Christ is our Savior, and should be our Guiding Ligh. How do you defend suggesting to NOT have Him in your house, and in your life?

This ranks as one of the most questionable suggestions I've seen here.

And " 9 times out of 10", where does your information even come from?

Can you show some stats?
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

Oct 15, 2009, 03:40 PM

Oh here we go again!! Demons!! What the?
    zac0118 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2009, 02:46 PM

I'm sorry to say this but the only spirits that walk the earth are demons there are no human souls that stay on earth after they die they immediately find themselves standing at the foot of god and are judged so if you have a "spirit" then I would advise getting rid of it immediately

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do I Have a spirit following me? [ 6 Answers ]

Is it possible to have a spirit from an object, ie: african mask, Antique watches, follow me? Even after I get rid of the objects? I never had a problem with much of anything until I got a mask from some kid in Liberia, then it always seemed like something was following me! Not always bad, but for...

Is there a spirit following me [ 2 Answers ]

:) hello my name is charlene. Since I was a little girl I've always believed in afterlife. I've had three house's altogether and all have seemed to be haunted. Is there something telling me something eveynight I get chills down my back can anyone help me. I love ghost and spirits I am not scared...

God as Spirit? [ 27 Answers ]

Is Reason implicit in the unchangeable laws governing the movement of the solar system? Can the sun or the planets which revolve around it according to these laws, be said to have any consciousness of them? If the answer to question #1 is yes, and question #2 no, then it would seem to follow...

Did I see a spirit? [ 2 Answers ]

My fiancé and I were chatting on the cam this morning. I was noticing the light through the outside window in his internet café and how it bounced around the room. He had to clean some in the café, so turned the cam around for me to watch what he was doing. Everything was normal until I saw...

Being a spirit [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know my spirit... if I looked to the miror in my eyes and enter my eyes does it work?

View more questions Search