Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prasanna1987 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2009, 07:21 PM
    Working of a ceiling fan
    Hi... I want 2 know how a ceiling fan works in detail??
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2009, 03:49 PM

Goggle How ceiling fans work? Gets lots of good info. Good luck
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2009, 01:32 PM

There is a motor. It spins the blades. The end.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Working of ceiling fan [ 11 Answers ]

I know that the working principle of ceiling fan is electromagnetic induction. I would like to know the internal parts and working(not just principle) of ceiling fans.

Ceiling fan not working [ 3 Answers ]

My ceiling fan stopped operating. The speed of the fan is regulated by a wall dimmer switch. It isn't clicking for the different speeds. Should I check the dimmer switch first , and replace it first? If that doesn't work, what should I do? Should I try to take the fan down?. I wouldn't know...

Ceiling Fan Not Working [ 4 Answers ]

The fan on a newly installed Hamilton Bay ceiling fan does not work. The lights work, but not fan. I've connected "white wire" to "white wire", "black & blue wire" to "black wire" and "green wire" to ground. Circuit's are okay and there is nothing obstructing the blades.

Ceiling Fan not working but light is [ 1 Answers ]

I installed a ceiling fan with light and the light works, but the fan doesn't. I have 3 way wiring going to the fan (red, black, Blue, and Ground) and just black, white and ground going to the box. ON the fan I have the black connected to black, white to white and the red is connected to the...

Ceiling fan fan not working [ 3 Answers ]

Fan pooped when Iturned off is there a reset button on fan. Sounded like a light bulb blowing out but all lights work only fan won't run.

View more questions Search