Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gq151 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2009, 12:48 PM
    Movie name ?
    I am trying to find a movie from the 90's era. All I can remember about the movie is it was 2 girls that were at an airport some were on vacation and were stopped by the local police who found some drugs on them( I think it was cocaine) and took them to jail. I though the movie had paradise in the title but can not find anything that matches.
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Oct 14, 2009, 12:56 PM

"Brokedown Palace" (1999)

Starring Claire Danes and Kate Beckinsale

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie evil guy turning things to stone cartoon movie [ 8 Answers ]

A movie that came out in late 1980's with a lady who had friends that were weird little dwarfs and an evil guy who turned into a bat would turn things into stone kind of a snow white movie during the movie I just died in your arms played in it and the dwarfs or whatever were singing in it and at...

1. Crime movie less than 15 years old; and 2. 90's negotiator/terrorist movie [ 3 Answers ]

1. I think this movie is at most 15 years old, and it’s a sort of crime movie. My key memory is that the killer in some way is the first person to photograph the dead victims (he’s a journalist or something). He enjoys taking pictures of the victims he just killed. 2. This one’s maybe a bit...

A fishing movie, an anime and a ninja movie from the 60's to late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody, and thx for checking out my topic:) As most people i would like to re-live som special moments of my life with the help of these movies, my childhood memories. Some of these movies made me very happy when i was a little kid. Now in my later years and in troubled times....i would...

Late 80's movie or early 90's teen romance movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember that there is an unpopular girl that goes to a medium's place and the medium woman turns a toad into a man. The girl and the guy have a love story.. I remember scenes where they are running in the fields, and climbing stairs into a windmill or something and then I think the guy later...

View more questions Search