Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vinayh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2009, 11:18 AM
    permanent residency
    sir I have applied for univ in australia for masters in professional accounting but now the news has come that aus govt will not be giving permanent residency for indian students.. is that true.. n I want now to go for canada which is second option.. if they are not providing PR then which is the best value for money course in canada in finance field..
    vinayh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2009, 11:19 AM
    sir I have applied for univ in australia for masters in professional accounting but now the news has come that aus govt will not be giving permanent residency for indian students.. is that true.. n I want now to go for canada which is second option.. if they are not providing PR then which is the best value for money course in canada in finance field..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Permanent Residency in India [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all, I am Iranian and live in Iran. My parents, my brother and I have made several trips to India over the past few years and we are all in love with the country. We would like to live to India for good. Our family has reasonable funds amounting to around 1 million USD. What are the...

Permanent residency in india [ 1 Answers ]

What are the conditions to fulfil to become a permanent resident in india

Permanent residency in Australia [ 5 Answers ]

I am diploma in information technology the two years diploma. I don't know whether with this course can I get Permanent residency or not. Some of my friends are telling me that I have to do university to get PR and some of are telling me it depends on the point calculation. Please if anybody can...

Permanent residency application and tax deduction [ 3 Answers ]

I have recently had an attorney assist in my application for permanent residency in US. Since this will replace my current work TN VISA (temporary VISA), is the attorney fee a deductable expense on my tax?

View more questions Search