Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heine85 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2009, 08:33 AM
    My due date is April 23rd
    I am trying to find out the exact date I got pregnant this guy that I got pregnant by is trying to say the dates don't add up and I never slept with anyone else for months. Can you help me?
    medic-dan Posts: 321, Reputation: 23

Oct 14, 2009, 09:36 AM

You will never know the exact date you got pregnant. Sperm can remain viable for 5-7 days in the uterus. But, if you didn't sleep with anyone else for months, it should be easy to confirm he's the father.

Get a DNA test.

What does he say?
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2009, 09:40 AM

This information came from a simple conception calculator. While the results probably aren't exact, they are fairly accurate.

First Day of Last Menstrual Period:July 17, 2009

Probable Date of Ovulation: July 31, 2009

Possible Dates of Conception: July 27 to August 4, 2009

Due Date: April 23, 2010 (40 weeks)

Here's the website I used if you'd like to try it: Conception Calculator - estimates probable conception concieve and due dates Baby2see.com

Oct 14, 2009, 10:13 AM
    He thinks that it is this other guys that I didn't mess with for like months before he is trying to tell me that the dates don't add up the 1st time we had sex was on July 17th or 18th and people are trying to tell him that it don't add up. He just got out of jail on the 10th or 11th of July and we did that the week after and they are trying to tell him that my due date adds up to the day he got out and not the week after

Quote Originally Posted by medic-dan View Post
    You will never know the exact date you got pregnant. Sperm can remain viable for 5-7 days in the uterus. But, if you didn't sleep with anyone else for months, it should be easy to confirm he's the father.

Get a DNA test.

What does he say?

Oct 14, 2009, 10:36 AM

Well I have been giving two different dates the 16th and the 23rd
    nicckidoodle Posts: 146, Reputation: 4

Oct 14, 2009, 10:48 AM
    As far as due dates are concerned they are not exact, you said they gave you 2 dates, they gave me four everywhere from sept 26 unti oct 21 I know a big gap right, I've passed all the other due dates so it comes up the last was right, I took medication to help ovulation so they were not sure when I concievedat first till they could meausre her proper.
    My best advice is a paternity test they can do them at 3 months, that can be slightly risky, so my opinion is wait till the little peanut is born and have them do a swab paternity test, they can be a little costly but if he wants it make him pay what it cost!

Oct 14, 2009, 10:57 AM

He is not asking for it he is just saying that it is not his kid...

Oct 14, 2009, 11:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by heine85 View Post
    well I have been givin two different dates the 16th and the 23rd
    Those dates fall well within the viability of the sperm.
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2009, 05:49 PM

It's his honey. Show him this post.

Oct 15, 2009, 07:06 AM

Why do most men have to be so stupid about things and the thing that makes me mad is him saying its not his like I sleep around I am not like all the other girls around...
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Oct 15, 2009, 07:10 AM
    Why do most men have to be so stupid about things and the thing that makes me mad is him saying its not his like I sleep around I am not like all the other girls around.........

Its not "most" men, just the idiotic and selfish ones that aren't ready to be parents.

I hope he comes around for the sake of your baby, but you might still have to consider a DNA test post-birth so you can at least receive child support from him.

Good luck

Oct 15, 2009, 08:14 AM
    Why do most men have to be so stupid about things and the thing that makes me mad is him saying its not his like I sleep around I am not like all the other girls around.........
    First off, he is NOT a MAN if he won't admit to this. He is still a little boy out to prove his manhood. There is a big difference. Please don't condemn most of the race.

Secondly, he is not a man as he is casting the blame on you. He won't accept any responsibility for his actions.

Tell him to grow up. If he wants to play with his tools he needs to accept the responsibility that comes from using them.

Oct 16, 2009, 08:58 PM
    Sorry if I offended you in anyway that was not my point...

Quote Originally Posted by medic-dan View Post
    First off, he is NOT a MAN if he won't admit to this. He is still a little boy out to prove his manhood. There is a big difference. Please don't condemn most of the race.

Secondly, he is not a man as he is casting the blame on you. He won't accept any responsibility for his actions.

Tell him to grow up. If he wants to play with his tools he needs to accept the responsibility that comes from using them.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 16, 2009, 09:02 PM
    If you could tell me the first day of your LMP, I could tell you the most probable day you conceived.

Oct 17, 2009, 07:53 AM

You did not offend me. I was merely trying to say that not all men are like this.

I'm more concerned with your well being than his. His lack of responsibility is what irritates me.

I do wish you all the best.

Oct 17, 2009, 07:20 PM
    medic-dan-------Thank you very much

J_9------- My periods are always irregular and last at most 2-3 days so that would have to put it around like July 14th or 15th
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2009, 07:28 PM

If the go by your LMP (going with July 14th here) then possible dates for conception wouldn've been from July 24th-Aug 1st.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 18, 2009, 12:02 AM
    medic-dan-------Thank you very much

J_9------- My periods are always irregular and last at most 2-3 days so that would have to put it around like July 14th or 15th
    If your LMP begain on July 14, the most likely day of conception was July 29.

Oct 19, 2009, 11:22 AM
    Wish someone could get it through his thick skull if you know what I mean lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I lose 63 lbs by April [ 7 Answers ]

Hi my name is Haydon I am 175 lbs and 5'8'. I want to have a weight of 112 lbs because I am mortly obese. I have tried exercising, dieting and starving non worked. Please can I have some help Haydon

Been trying to get pregnant since April and still not? What do I do? [ 6 Answers ]

I been trying to get pregnant since April and been off the pill since April. I been taking the pill since I was 16 and I am 25. What can I do to TRY and get pregnant besides have more sex? I don't know my ovulation cylce because my periods are not regular. I have no women in my life to help me so I...

23rd street body piercing [ 1 Answers ]

so there's a place in OKC that looks VERY clean, they have a virtual tour on the computer with all rescent pictures and u can pull the pics around to view the entire room. It's pretty cool. Anyway. I think that's where I want to go to get my BB done. Now it's off to ask my mom about it but anyway...

21 April [ 1 Answers ]

A recent article suggested that if you earn $25,000 a year today and the inflation rate continues at 3 percent per year, you'll need to make $33,598 in 10 years to have the same buying power. You would need to make $44,771 if the inflation rate jumped to 6 percent. Confirm that these statements...

View more questions Search