Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phoenix1121 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2009, 07:30 AM
    This is about a movie I saw when I was small, I really want to find it!
    This movie is old but I hope somebody can help me! Its about this man that can hear and I think see ghosts. They ask him to communicate for them to their families. One of the ghosts asks him to talk to his wife for him. Its suppose to be a comedy, because I remember not being afraid of it. Im almost sure it came out during the 90's. I want to say the man that came out was emilio estevez but I'm not sure. Please if anyone can help let me know!
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Oct 14, 2009, 10:06 AM

"Heart and Souls" (1993)

And the main character was Robert Downey Jr.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a movie title. Very vague info, 80's movie [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... I only have a few images from the movie stuck n my head and am going nuts trying to remember the title... ... blonde girl lying on the bed with long curly or crimped hair ... guy in recliner, upset, gets a call and takes 2 rottweilers with him ... guy soots roach or bug on wall with a...

Where to find a small business loan with bad credit [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My Husband and I recently decided to go back into the Auto Body Repair business. He has been doing this for 30 years, he also has had 2 shops in the past that he rented the buildings, he has several used car lots he does business with and several customers. Here is our problem, the building...

Find former renters so I can file small claim [ 3 Answers ]

My renters moved out without paying rent or their electric bill. Also did a lot of damage. In order to file a claim against them, I have to have a current address. They left no forwarding address with me and only use cell phones. I do have a drivers license number and a social security number for...

Trying to find space for a small master bath [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bi-level house with 3br and 1 bathroom upstairs. We have two large rooms in the basement, one as a home-gym and the other as an additional livingroom. I'm trying to figure out how to add a small master bath, possibly without adding on to the back of our house. Any ideas from anyone? ...

View more questions Search