Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loveisamazing Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2009, 07:25 AM
    Im worried that i am pregnant
    I want to know if I am pregnant.

the last time I had sex was the 26th of sept, and my period was due of the 8th of oct but it still has not came I am 6 days late now. I looked on the internet if it was possible that I am pregnant, but it said that if I was I would be 5 weeks by now but it was less than 5 weeks ago I last had sex, so I'm confused. I have not taken a pregnancy test yet I'm gnna leave in another few days as I have had a late period a couple of times before. Please help me out I'm so worried thank you, I am only 17 and I don't want this happening x thank you x
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2009, 07:14 PM

Oh boy, it's quite possible. All you can do is take a test with your first urine of the day and see what it says. Good luck and keep us posted.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 14, 2009, 07:43 PM

Sadly we can't tell you. You have take a pregnancy test , that's the only way to know for sure.

Get a test, use first morning urine. Let us know how it goes. No sense getting upset until you know for sure. :)

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worried am I pregnant [ 13 Answers ]

I am 5 days late 4 my period and I am very stressd I'm onlii 18 what should I do?? :(:(:confused:

Only 19! Only had sex once! Worried I'm pregnant? VERY WORRIED! [ 11 Answers ]

So I know there are a few other posts like this but I'm just nervous about my situation... about 4 weeks ago I had sex, he had a condom on and I'm on the pill (trinessa), not while he was inside be and before he came he had to take it off because it was rolling down. We were still fooling around...

Worried could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I was spotting brown discharge for 3days, during those 3 days I had sex unprotected, and then I bled for maybe 1/2 a day not even(which should have been my period), and it was so light, and then back to brownish spotting for 1 day and then nothing. Do you think that I could be pregnant? And do I...

View more questions Search