Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chillmiester Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2006, 05:43 AM
    What Is The Structure Of Fireworks
    Currently make flash powder compositions using simple chemicals. My supplier is away and its coming up 2 fireworks day, I told my friends I would show them a simple flash composition but I can't now. Although I now think I could strip a firework and use the black powder contained inside. Would anyone be able to tell me the structure of a firework or any links to diagrams? :)
    Wuerschti Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2009, 09:29 AM
    First of all, fireworks are just chemicals that ignite and create heat, light and sound etc. They don't have to have any particular structure, unless we are talking pyrotechnics. That can get very complicated.
    Graphite, Saltpeter(potassium nitrate, which is the oxidizer here) and sulphur that'll make a bang plus that is pretty much old fashioned gun power.

Structure? I think you mean what are the main compnents. You need any oxidizer, fuel & catalizer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deep and flat structure [ 3 Answers ]

What are the deep structure diagram and the flat structure diagram, any one can send simple shapes of those kinds. Thanks in advance

Lewis Structure [ 3 Answers ]

What does the Lewis structure of ClF4- look like?

Capital Structure Calculations [ 1 Answers ]

Please explain this problem to me: Cain Auto Supplies and Able Auto Parts are competitors in the aftermarket for auto supplies. The separate capital structures for Cain and Able are presented below: CAIN Debt @ 10% $ 50,000 Common Stock, $10 par $100,000 Total ...

Atomic structure-orbitals [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please explain how to draw orbitals for an atom and which planes they lie in. especially the p orbitals the 3 different ways they lie and how they are named i.e pxy etc. Can someone tell me how to draw the 2pz angular function and state what this tells me about the electron density...

View more questions Search