Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Danidam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2009, 07:33 PM
    I have three boyfriends and I don't know what to do.
    Well, I went out with this guy for about 4 years and I cheated. We broke up and been together a bunch of times.I just don't think we are good for each other but he won't let me leave. That is not it I have another boyfriend who is sweet and nice we have been together for a year, but the thing is I don't know if I love him anymore I mean he was great at first the sex was wonderful but now the thing is that he is clingy and overly jealous the clingy I do not mind but other than that he makes me feel like I can't be myself anymore. I feel like I'm a light that's dimming. I want to leave both of them... I think. Wait but there is more. I have yet another boyfriend who knows about both of these guys and he loves me supposedly. We have amazing sex but that's not what I want from a relationship I want love and trust and I'm a hipocrit but I want loyalty. I hate that I'm cheating but I don't know what happened. If anyone can help me if you can just give me some help on my love life and how to break it to the guys that I want to be single with out them being told I cheated and with out making me look bad.
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2009, 07:52 PM

Well if you want to be single, and you should be at this point, then just break it off with all of them. Tell them you want to be single, break all contact, and go about your life. Do some soul searching; it's not healthful to yourself to be unfaithful. It comes with a lot of guilt. Time to yourself will be beneficial. You owe it to yourself and those poor guys!
    James234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2009, 08:02 PM

Actually, this is a really tough situation. YOu sound like a good person, not wanting to hurt their emotions or anything. You should just tell the first guy that you two are not an item. Just say you are fond of him, but you guys are meant to be... I think. I don't think you can escape him without telling him because that's just life. Just actually, in conclusion, you should just tell them you cheated ( you don't have to I just think that I would do that if I were you) because if their worthy of you, they will try to understand you. If you drag it for a long time, the more he will feel dumped from a distance. Uhh p.s. I'm just twelve and a boy and I don't know what I'm saying sorry if this is crap advice =)
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Oct 13, 2009, 08:12 PM
    You have three boyfriends on the go, and you want love and trust. You won't find it by having three men hanging on.

While it is confusing to me to think how you juggle them all, you might be thinking, wouldn't it be nice to take what you like from each one, and build a perfect one.

It isn't right to cheat on anybody, or offer false promises, or say one thing and do another. It is unfair to expect from another person, that which you cannot give in return.

What I wish for you is freedom. Stand on your own two feet, figure out what you want, and lift yourself up to a point where you can commit to one person. To love and be loved in return is one of the greatest gifts you can have.

You are robbing yourself of that opportunity, and you are robbing the men you have going of also finding someone special.

Until you are ready, why not give yourself a break, take time for yourself to reflect and be independent.

You aren't going to find love the way you are going now.
    kaiilakelm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2012, 03:18 AM
    That really help thanks but I didn't brake up with all of them I mean I chose the one who meant the most to me...
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Mar 13, 2012, 10:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiilakelm View Post
    that really help thanks but i didnt brake up with all of them i mean i chose the one who ment the most to me....
    Are you the person who initially asked the question? Did you create a new user account?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Mar 14, 2012, 02:35 PM
    Neither of them mean much because you are cheating on them. Leave them all alone and stay single for a while, then maybe you'll know what you really want without using people.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Want to adopt but don't want to wait and don't have all the money [ 12 Answers ]

Ok first off Im a single mom to 1, my biological son is 2 almost 3. I love being a single mom, the only thing is I am 22 and can not adopt through an agency till Im 25. I wanted to have a sibling for my son by the time he was 3 or at least be talking about him getting one... I want him to be the...

View more questions Search