Oct 13, 2009, 07:20 PM

Its like the skin the part where my vaginal opening is

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Lip discoloration [ 1 Answers ]

I am a mixed, African American and Caucasian female. In the past few months I have noticed tiny freckle like dots on my upper lip. They are light brown, almost the same color of my skin instead of the natural color of the lip. It doesn't hurt or anything but it is noticeable and it seems to be...

How to get rid of Discoloration [ 1 Answers ]

I had a cold sore about 2 months ago and after the scab came off pink tissue remained and still does to this day- 2 months later! How do I get rid of this discoloration on the edge of lower lip?

Vaginal discoloration [ 17 Answers ]

Hello. I'm a 28 year old married man. I have been with my wife for five years and I recently started going down on her, but I noticed that her inner vaginal lips are a little black at the end, which must have just started happening because it wasn't like that before. I'm confused because she...

Toe pain and discoloration [ 1 Answers ]

For the last two years about the same time (February), I have developed numbness and pain and discoloration in the same toe. It appears to be a blister, however the pain kept me up all night. Last year I attributed the pain to exfoliating and going to the tanning bed before vacation. However...

View more questions Search